fourteen

"focus your arrow to your target

"focus your arrow to your target..."

"Breath delicately and lose sight of everything around you..."

"make sure your hands aren't shaking, you want to hold back the string of the bow just the right amount..."

"that is how you become a great archer Luna.."

"precision and delicacy.."

My fingers let go of the bow, the long shafted projectile shot quickly, hitting the  spring soldiers in the middle of his chest.
he grunted just before falling on the ground, hearing the thump of his lifeless body hit the soil.

I looked around before walking towards the body, ripping his pack of arrows from his back.

"Was that the last one..?" Jaemin walked behind me, looking at his own people shot dead in front of him.

I looked around the forest that surrounded us, hearing carefully for any sound hidden in the woods.

"yeah.. I think so.." I say quietly.
"We should hurry, we're almost there.."
I say, turning back towards the winter border, and walking with Jaemin following beside me, his sword in his hand.

the spring forest was beautiful, everything was filled with colours, the grass was green, leaves were green, Rabbits and deers were seen quite often.

I looked around amazed, then seeing closer to the border, pink petals falling, and I knew we were approaching the quite famous cherry blossoms.

I felt my entire body relax as I walked beside them, their precious petals falling on me.

"I told you it was amazing." he smiled, looking up at the trees.

"You come here often to read..?" I ask, seeing a river just next to the cherry blossoms, the pink petals covering the water.

I still kept walking towards the border, looking at the beauty of the spring forest.

then a tree, different from the rest caught my attention.
A white blossom.

I looked at it in awe as I looked at the bottom of the trunk.

A huge memorial stone on the bottom, with a name printed on it.

Princess Clara
the spring princess

I stared at the stone, standing just in front of it. Jaemin walked next to me, looking at it with such pity.
"Is this where.." I couldn't bring myself to finish the question.

he nodded his head and cleared his throat.
"Yeah.." he said, looking up at the giant tree.

"I'm sorry.."
"Its not your fault Luna.." he cut me off, grabbing my arm lightly.

"you're right.. it's my fathers fault.." I say low, looking at the stone blank.

"We're in war Luna.. anything can happen.. anyone can die.. Your father mustn't have known my sisters whereabouts.." He stated, making my eyes tear up.

"We need to go.." I started walking towards the border again, seeing the stone wall and the Huge wooden door.

"I have to alert my kingdom.. then we go back to spring and end that damned war." I say, looking at Jaemin as he looked at me with a small smile.

"Sounds like a plan princess." he grinned.

I managed to smile back, then looking at the winter side.
"Come with me.. we need to get the winter kingdom on our side.."