fifteen

"Woah" Jaemin gasped as we entered the castle, their were quite huge differences between our homes

his was all pretty with colours and flowers, and mine was dark, and a cold breeze.

the maiden looked at me confused as she walked out of the living room, a broom in her hand.

"Luna.. what are you doing here?" she looked at me up and down, noticing I wasn't wearing my dress, then noticing Jaemin, obviously recognizing him as her eyes widened.

"There's a battle in spring, it was an attack from spring to winter, we need to alert the kingdom, go ring the bell..and have the soldiers ready in a few minutes.."
The maiden looked at us anxious, then nodding her head, dropping the broom and running outside, then hearing from the distance a bell ring, signalling the people of the kingdom to head to the stage for an important announcement.

I rushed upstairs to my parents room, pulling out a wooden box from under their bed, taking out a bandage for my wound I got from a spring archer in the woods.

Jaemin stayed close by to me, looking around the winter castle.
"I can't believe i'm.. here.." he say low, as I pulled up my sleeve and clean my cut from the arrow that had snipped my arm.
"Does it hurt?" he cringed at the blood.

"No.. its just a scratch.." I say and wrap the bandage around it, pulling my sleeve down.

"you've done that before haven't you?" he asks.

I sigh and look at him.
"Yes, many times.. i'm a growing hunter." I explain. Getting a battle wound meant nothing to me.

"my people are probably all gathered now.. lets go.." I take a deep breath and stand up, walking back downstairs from my empty castle.

~

everyone stood in front of me, whispers and questions all around. I could see in their expressions that they knew something was wrong.

I stood un the podium, in front of the crowd as Jaemin stood on the ground next to it, watching me closely with my guards around him.

i felt my throat tighten, my heart pounding but I knew that every second I waisted standing here scared, cost a life back in spring.

I put my hand up, signalling everyone to be quiet and put their attention towards me.

my hand lowered down as I took a deep breath.

"A war has launched between spring and winter.. I am not here to side you on winter and order you to attack spring with me.. I am here to get everyone on my side.. We don't have time or people to let die because of a stupid war between the two collectives because of Love... We need to change.. and work together to better ourselves as a kingdom.. "

Jaemin walked up the wooden stage, standing next to me.
"As your next rulers.. our only wish from you is that we find a way to work together.. and move on from the past complications.."

I nod my head and look at him as he spoke.
"Wether or not you stand next to us.. will fully be your decision."  he spoke clearly, seeing his father in him. a true ruler. A king.

he spoke so often about how he didn't feel ready to be a king, to take control of his kingdom. but i saw his dedication of ruling so vividly in him.he would be an amazing King.

I know this chapter sucks, sorry, i might edit it soon but I just wanted to post it and keep going on with the story😬😬