nine

"I can't even breath

"I can't even breath.." I complain, the silver dress that mother had chosen for me was beautiful, but dangerous.

It had beads and diamonds all around, and long sleeved with laced arms.
"It looks great Luna, you most definitely have the most fanciest dress for the ball" Avalon spoke with a mocking smile as she looked at me in the huge mirror I stood in front of.
I rolled my eyes at her but couldn't resist to smile, we were about to head to the spring collective, which I was excited to see for the first time.

Jaemin said he would most likely be in his castle, in the ball room sitting at his throne chair with his mother and father to welcome everyone.

people from all four collectives had already went, The royals from the other three collectives would arrive lastly, and greet each other there.

father kept picking on me, reminding me I had to act like royalty as I needed to make a good impression to prince Yuta.

I thought I heard mother tell Father to not talk about it to me, knowing it really did annoy me.

"do I have to go?" Avalon sighed and sat on the corner of my bed.

"Mm yes? all four of us are going to go hang out together if we get the chance." I remind her of the promise we had all made yesterday at the border.

"What if your parents figure out we've been talking to springs? another war might erupt and we'll be killed on sight!" she yells in a whisper, eyeing at the door incase someone walked by.

that possibility lurked my mind a lot, but with the fact that both winter and spring decided to lower the hate for tonight, they wouldn't make a scene about the spring prince and Winter's princess speaking to each other at the ball.

"It'll be fine, its the royal ball, nothing will be suspected." I try to convince her, or trying to convince myself.

her eyes rolled up as I looked at myself in the mirror one final time, taking a deep breath.

"Alright lets go before this dress weighs me down to the ground." I grab the bottom of my dress, slowly walking in the white heels I had to wear and walk in for the rest of the night.

we made our way downstairs, slowly so I wouldn't trip and fall on the ground.
Mother and father was waiting by the main door, a smile on their faces while seeing me and Avalon walk down the stairs all fancy.

"Two hunters dressed up fancy, what a rare sight." father smiled, making us roll our eyes.

"Ready girls?" mother asked with a wide smile, grabbing my fathers arm.

"Where's your crown princess?" My father eyed at me, I sighed in annoyance as I had forgotten it upstairs.

"I'll get it your majesty.." the maid hurried upstairs to get my crown and came back downstairs carefully with it in her hands.

" You look lovely Avalon.." My mother smiled sweetly at my friend who seemed just as uncomfortable in her dress as I was.

"thank you your highness.." She bowed, making me smirk as I knew she hated the dress she wore.

the maiden placed my crown gently above my head, making sure it wouldn't fall off or get out of place.

"there, have a wonderful night princess.." She smiles at me as I returned it.

"I know tonight isn't something you look forward too.. but I hope you understand-"

I cut my father off with my hand in front of me.
"Enough Father.. I understand.." I respond in a serious tone with my eyes glaring at him.
he nodded his head and turned to my mother, who seemed surprised by my reaction.

"We should go now.. we wouldn't want the spring collective to wait now would we?" I force a smile and walk passed my parents, ignoring their shocked glares towards me.

~

"Don't Look at anyone" I whisper to Avalon, As we stood in the spring collective safely, In front of the beautiful castle Jaemin called his home.

"Oh my god spring is beautiful.." She looked around us, seeing the flowers filling every inch on green grass, I could see the top of Cherry blossoms close to the winter border that Jaemin was talking about.

Waterfalls could be heard from all around, everyone was dressed in pretty colorful clothes. It was beyond beautiful.

"Remember to stay responsible.. all royals are here.. Make sure you greet each of them kindly." My father reminded me, standing just behind me looking rather annoyed to be here.

people from all four collectives stared at us in awe, whispers going around as they looked at us.
It made me quite uncomfortable, but I simply took a deep breath and walked up the stone stairway in front of the main doors leading inside the castle.

My hand grazed on the stone rail covered in pink roses.
"Nice to meet you Princess Luna.." I hear a familiar voice say, I look up, seeing Jaemin in a fancy suit, smirking at me.

a smile appeared on my lips as I rolled my eyes.

"You must be prince Jaemin.. what a pleasure to meet you.."

~hahaha, I am going to end up heartbroken and alone

~
hahaha, I am going to end up heartbroken and alone.. I hate having feelings oof