Sleepover Shenanigans - Janis x Cady

Cady inviting both Janis and the plastics over for a sleepover at first seemed like a bad idea because of the whole 'space alien with four butts' scenario, but it actually turned out fine.

Ish.

Someone probably should've said no when Regina suggested they play truth or dare, but like the irresponsible teenagers that they are, they didn't.

Everyone was sat in a circle on Cady's multicolored carpet, all different expressions on everyone's face.

Karen, like always, didn't really know what was going on, but she looked relaxed.

Janis, on the other hand, didn't hate anything more than truth or dare. She sat with her legs crossed and her face alert.

Cady was a little nervous, cracking her knuckles and playing with her hair, twirling it around her finger and putting it into tiny braids.

Gretchen had a genuine smile on her face, seeing as she had no bad experience with truth or dare yet.

Regina had a smug grin on her face, her chin rested in one hand and one eyebrow lifted into an arch.

This unsettled Janis.

"I'll go first!" Gretchen piped up, "Karen, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Karen responded.

• • •

Karen had ended up running outside and throwing various kinds of candy at peoples houses and at cars, one actually landing in the cars window.

Cady had to scream out the window something very embarrassing whilst three people walked down the street.

We won't talk about that.

Regina had to spill who her first crush was, which was equally as embarrassing as Cady's dare, since her first crush was Justin Bieber.

Eventually, it got to Janis whose nerves were already wracking.

"Truth or dare, Jan?" Regina asks, smirking directly at her.

Janis thinks for a moment then speaks, "Dare."

"Sit on Cady's lap for the rest of the game."

About ten minutes pass and Janis is still on Cady's lap, her legs out in front of her and her head in her lap.

Thank god Janis can't see Cady's face because it's nearly as red as a beet.

The only problem, everyone else can.

Eventually, the question goes back to Cady, and of course it's Regina asking.

"Truth or dare, Cady?" Regina asks, now lying on the floor on her stomach, both her hands holding her head up.

"Dare?" Cady responds, though it sounds more like a question.

"Kiss Janis for 1 minute, no stopping." The words roll off Regina's tongue with no hesitation, followed by a devious grin and a tilt of her head.

"Do what now?" Cady says, her eyes the size of saucers and her eyebrows both an arch like a metal one in a garden.

Janis sits up, looking at Regina with disbelief.

"You heard me, kiss Janis."

Cady's jaw hangs open before she closes it, sighing.

Janis turns around slowly, taking a glance at Gretchen starting a timer.

"Start... now!" Gretchen says, Cady pulling Janis's face to hers. Janis is the one who closes the gap, cupping Cady's cheek.

Janis gently flicks her tongue against Cady's bottom lip, causing Cady to open her mouth, letting Janis slip her tongue inside.

Cady pulls Janis onto her lap, Janis straddling her waist as she wraps her arms around her neck, pulling her closer.

Disappointment filled Cady's ears when she heard the timer go off. Janis pulled away, panting as she turned around and took her place on Cady's lap again.

"Damn," Regina starts, "That got heated."

Usually Janis would reply to something like that but she was too out of breath to and also didn't care enough.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

• • •

Sleeping arrangements were simple, Karen and Gretchen slept in the guest bedroom and Regina (hardly) agreed to sleep on the couch. Janis and Cady slept on Cady's large queen-sized four-post bed, both pretending to be fast asleep as soon as they got in bed but both knew both of them were wide awake, thinking about what happened earlier.

"Jan?" Cady whispers.

"Hm?" Janis responds.

"Can we talk?" Cady asks with hesitation.

"About what?" Cady sighed and then turned to her right, facing Janis's back.

"About earlier."

There's shuffling and then Cady vaguely sees Janis face in front of hers.

"Yeah, what about it?" Janis says, her honey-brown eyes staring back into Cady's sea foam-blue.

"Did it mean anything to you?"

There's silence and Cady can't read Janis's expression in the dark but she can guess she's thinking.

"Yes."

Cady can't help but smile a bit, "How much?"

"What?"

"How much did it mean to you?" More silence.

"Enough for me to do it again."

Cady is about to speak when she feels Janis's soft lips pressed against hers. Her eyes are wide as moons but she slowly closes them.

Cady gets deja vu from earlier as soon as she feels Janis's tongue flick against her bottom lip.

Cady giggles quietly as she opens her mouth, letting Janis slip her tongue inside.

Cady can't help but inaudibly gasp when Janis climbs on her but she doesn't argue when she moves to her neck and slowly goes down.

Thank god the Herons have thick walls.

• • •