Cadnis Prompts

Hello, my lovelieeeeessss

Since my ass has writers block here are some Cadnis prompts to end/start your day: (feel free to comment on any of them to request them)

1: Janis one time choked on a piece of spaghetti and calls it the 'most traumatic experience ever' and has never eaten spaghetti since (or any pasta).

2: Cady is the best gift-giver. Janis, on the other hand, couldn't be worse.

3: Shane is horribly afraid of Cady and fears for his life if he even slightly annoys Janis. Because of Shane bullying Janis, Cady one time broke his nose and hand, along with messing up his ankle.

4: Janis is a hardcore feminist. One time a very buff college student who came to see a performance (the towns performance, they rented the schools gymnasium) at their school was making rape jokes outside along with cat-calling girls who passed by. Janis overheard and beat the living shit out of him. Long story short, he had to go to the ER and can't talk right anymore (she broke his jaw). Cady now keeps a close eye on her when she's around annoying people.

5: Cady makes the best waffles (and pancakes) in the world. Period. Janis one time stole a lot of the things Cady owned and hid them in a safe until Cady made her waffles. Cady didn't hesitate to make her waffles or pancakes now, but she's preparing for payback.

6: Janis is very good at sewing. Cady jokes about it a lot, which in return Janis makes her nothing unless it's the ugliest thing you could imagine (and then forces her to wear it).

7: Janis has no filter when it comes to periods. When they were at school in homeroom, she sneezed and then yelled, "Fuck, I'm bleeding a fucking ocean." They were in a classroom full of boys.

8: Cady rarely has panic attacks, but when she does Janis does whatever she can do help her. Despite Janis having 4 in one week, she is absolutely clueless on how to make them stop.

9: Janis binges The Office, The Good Place and My Babysitters a Vampire way too much. When they found out they took MBV off Netflix she cried for 7 hours straight.

10: Cady hates horror movies but Janis convinced her to watch Beetlejuice which settled Janis enough to leave her alone and stop bothering her about watching them.

There you have it. That's it for now. Please request one of these oofoofoof

   Stay awesome
     Bidi