This Is The Most Important Thing To Me

By large request, here is the My Babysitters a Vampire-obsessed-Janis oneshot.

Enjoy

• • •

Cady had been trying to go to sleep for her weekly nap for the past hour and had just gotten into a drowsy state when there's a loud crashing noise downstairs.

Despite almost being asleep, Cady charges downstairs in a sports bra and gym shorts, a pepper spray bottle held tightly in her hand.

Her body is tense as she dashes to the living room, calling Janis's name once or twice.

She looks at a broken vase on the floor by the TV and then turns to the front door, seeing Janis on their front steps yelling at someone.

"Janis, what's going—"

"Fuck you and your entire company! The new Disney is a piece of shit and you replace nearly your entire Kids channel with animated shit from live action movies you absolute shit head!"

Cady realizes she's yelling at a delivery man who just delivered a Netflix DVD that they were renting.

The man is visibly frightened as he chucks the other package he was delivering onto the lawn and clambers into the truck, flooring it down the road.

"Janis? What the fuck?" Cady asks, pulling her inside.

"Those motherfuckers took My Babysitter's a Vampire off of Netflix!" Janis shouts.

"Babe, calm down. It's just a show and I doubt it was him specifically—"

"Just. A. Show?" Janis pants, slowly walking towards Cady with two of her fingers pinched together, "You mean my entire childhood?"

"Babe, maybe you should sit—"

"No! I'm complaining to the Netflix company right the fuck now!"

"...go for it."

Janis, not shockingly, has turned into a raging 12-year-old gamer boy who uses 'gay' as an insult whilst writing her 'complaint'.

The complaint, as of right now, reads;

Dear, you absolute shitfaces,

I was watching My Babysitters a Vampire today when, for some reason, it closed me out of the show. At the time, I had assumed I just lost WiFi or it wanted me to log back in so I went back to the home page and checked my WiFi connection before going to my Continue Watching folder.

Only to find, it wasn't there.

So, I searched up the show and, weird enough, it wasn't there.

Then it hit me.

Ironically, right after this happened, the doorbell rang and one of your delivery assholes was giving me a DVD.

Long story short, I scared him off.

Think before you do things, you ugly llamas.

Janis Sarkisian

Cady has read through it and was too scared to actually give any bad critique on it so she allowed Janis to send it off to Netflix.

A mistake, to say the least.