You Could've Said Something - Janis x Damian

AU where Regina didn't start the lesbian rumor and Janis is still a plastic

TW for mentioned rape and drugging

Damian isn't sure why he's at this party.

He's also not sure who invited him.

All he knows is that this party blows and he wants to go home.

The biggest reason that he wants to go home is that he doesn't really have any friends there.

Friend.

Janis Sarkisian was a friend in middle school, he could talk to her.

Oh, wait.

No, he can't.

She's a Plastic. Cold, shiny, hard Plastic.

Pointlessly looking around for her anyway, he spots her, talking to a guy in a black, shimmery skirt and a white crop top that was just above her belly button. Her hair was in one french braid, starting on the top and working its way down the middle. She stands with one foot flat on the ground (as flat as you can get whilst wearing black pumps) and one resting on its toes.

Damian let out a disgusted noise as the guy, maybe 18, looked her up and down, licking his lips when his eyes landed on her breasts.

She didn't notice, but Damian did.

She stared up at him with a smile on her face, clearly enjoying the conversation they were having. He stood at 5'10 whilst she stood at 5'6, and the height difference was intimidating. He could do anything to her and she couldn't do anything about it.

She didn't notice, but Damian did.

She took a sip of the fruit punch she was holding as the guy continued talking, and something made her laugh considering she almost choked on her drink. He chuckled at her clumsy move as she wiped her mouth and apologized to the person who she accidentally spit a couple of drops of her drink on.

A girl tapped her on the shoulder who Damian quickly recognized as Regina. Janis put her drink down on the table the guy was leaning on and turned around, smiling as soon as she saw her and giving her a hug. Damian mostly payed attention to Janis but couldn't help but notice when the guy pulled something out of his pocket.

Damian looked away for a split second to someone yelling but turned back just in time to see him slip something in Janis's drink.

She didn't notice, but Damian did.

Damian's lips parted in shock as he watched Janis turn around and pick up her drink. He wanted to go over there and confront him, slap the drink out of Janis's hand and tell her what happened, but he doesn't.

And he hates himself for it.

He doesn't do anything when the plastic cup goes to Janis's lips and she takes a sip.

He doesn't do anything when the guy's mouth changes to a smirk as he watches her drink it.

He doesn't do anything when he notices a change in Janis's personality and the guy smiles even wider.

Janis starts getting even more humorous and starts laughing at almost anything, like when someone was struggling to pick up a piece of cheese or someone almost missed sitting down in a chair and nearly fell, or someone not knowing how to dance and failing.

Then she gets distant and dizzy and nearly falls over, to which the guy gladly 'assists' her, by putting his hands on her hips, way too close to her ass, which was supposed to be holding her up.

Damian slowly inches closer so he can hear their conversation.

"...I think I need to sit down." he hears Janis say.

"You can sit down on the bed upstairs, princess." The guy suggests.

That sentence was a serious red flag.

She didn't notice, but Damian did.

"Wait," she says as he grabs her hand and starts pulling her, "I wanna stay down here."

"It's noisy down here, princess. It's quiet upstairs, behind closed doors." he says, "No one will disturb us."

"I wanna stay down here." she says one last time.

"Tough shit, we're going upstairs." he says way too aggressively. Damian can't believe what he's watching, and what he's doing.

Damian can see Janis's face fall into confusion as the guy tries pulling her up the stairs.

"S- stop." she says in a daze as she weakly pulls back, "H- help—." his hand covers her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up before you make this worse for yourself." he says to her in a low, harsh tone.

He can hear Janis let out a small whimper as he pushes her upstairs.

Nobody noticed, but Damian did.

He watches as he pulls Janis into a room and puts an 'OCCUPIED' sign on the handle outside.

Damian, realizing how idiotic he is, rushes upstairs and puts his ear against the wooden door.

"...stop. I don't want to!" he hears Janis say.

"Get the fuck on the bed!"

"Help! Somebody help!" is followed a shriek of terror and a slapping noise.

Damian can't believe what he just watched happen as he rushes downstairs to tell the host.

Why didn't he say anything when he saw him stare at her in a sexual way?

Why didn't he say anything when he saw the expression on his face?

Why didn't he say anything when he saw him slip the pill in her drink?

Why didn't he say anything when he nearly groped her?

Why didn't he say anything when he dragged her up the stairs and into a room?

Why didn't he say anything when he heard her cries for help?

He could've done something.

Now, a girl is gonna wake up alone, in somebody else's house, broken and falling apart and wondering why it had to be her.

Janis got raped.

And it's all Damian's fault.

• • •

i aM LITERALLY SO S O R R Y BUT I HAD AN IDEA AND I WENT FOR IT

LITERALLY ANGST TWICE IN A ROW IM SO SO SO S O R R Y