Infiltrator

Wally's POV

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groan dropping my head on my desk. It's first period on the first day of school and I'm already bored out of mind. "Is anyone sitting here?" A soft but teasing voice asks, and for the first time today I smile

"Hey Ana you look nice today." I turn in my seat deciding we can talk for a bit before class actually starts. Maybe today won't be so bad if we're in the same classes. "Thanks, I tried but I still can't seem to tame my hair" she sighs shoving a loose curl back into her low bun.

"Okay class welcome to the first day of sophomore year" Mr. Walsh sighs coming off as depressed as we are. I sink into my seat looking to Anastasia with pleading eyes like she could get us out her, and even if she could she's to much of a goodie two shoes to do so.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Wally's POV

"So how's your first day going?" Anastasia asks me as we exit the lunch line and go to find a place to sit. I notice her eyes linger on the cheer table, but when they glare at her she whips back around picking the farthest table from them. "It's the first day of school so it sucks, I got water sprayed on my pants, had my butt handed to me in PE, and now I'm expected to eat this garbage cafeteria food."

"My day has been lovely, I have great teachers, the cheer girls have left me alone so far, and over half my classes are with you." She boops my nose with a cute smile, and an odd burning sensation engulfs my cheeks. Wait is this what it's like to blush. I shake my head slightly trying to get rid of it, but it's like the color is glued to my cheeks. 

I can't let this happen, I can't like her not when it's likely she won't ever feel the same way. I can't be selfish and drag her all the way to the bottom of the social pyramid, not when she's hanging by a thread to keep the cats out of her hair.

"Wally, are you okay? Did a dodgeball hit you in the head?" She asks her voice filled with concern, but her diamond eyes are laughing.

"Not all of us have god like physiology that turns them into a natural athlete" I whisper not wanting any bystanders to catch on to what we're talking about. "You do realize your reflexes surpass a normal guys?" She whispers back giving me a look that my mom has only ever given me, and that's slightly terrifying.

"I don't want to slip up and accidently reveal my powers."

"Of course that's why" she agrees with a smile, but I can tell she's teasing me.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia's POV

"Don't you think the beach ball and umbrella are a bit much?" I ask with a chuckle as we step up to the old apartment building that will teleport us to the mountain. "Of course not..." His voice is temporarily cut off as we enter the zeta-tube, and when we arrive at the mountain his mind is already onto something else as he sprints to the team.

"The wall man is here now let's get this party start..." He slips on his flip flop before he can finish his sentence, and he slides all the way to the team who are joined by some of the Justice League members. Boy am I thankful I switched into my armour.

"Wall man huh? Love the uniform, but what are you powers exactly?" An unfamiliar voice asks teasingly, and when I poke my head around the corner I see a tall skinny blonde standing proudly with her arms crossed. I help Wally up ravishing in the grateful smile he gives me before he's distracted by this gorgeous mystery stranger.

Without even thinking about it I crawl back into my shell this blonde, tall glass of water reminding me of all the girls at school. No! I internally shout because I refuse to go back to being that girl again. The girl that let everyone walk all over her like she didn't matter, well no more