Revelation

So I'm skipping revelation and humanity mainly because I can't come up with anything new and important to add, and I really want to get to failsafe, but here's a short look at what our villains plans are for Anastasia...😈

Vandal Savage's POV

"Impressive... The plant creatures have proved themselves as potential weapons, but more importantly the so called heroes now believe our secret society has been revealed and crushed. With the Injustice League serving as our proxies we are once again free to operate with impunity."

Everyone steps forward joining me our eyes glazing over the TV monitors with pleasure. "And shadows still conceal our light." I smirk rather happily despite the outcome, but then again they were never meant to succeed.

"And what about the Amazons?" Lex asks seeming just as pleased as I am. Both of us step up to the screens playing through the footage we already set aside. "Our partner will be most pleased." I select the video of the young girl all of us watching as she takes down Black Adam showcasing her extraordinary strength and grace as she moves like it was nothing.

"Wonder Woman is prize enough, but imagine his delight when he learns of what her daughter can do..."

"Still she has a lot to learn" Lex adds as it switches to a video of her crossing her arms and tearing the plant apart this interesting energy encircling it. "Well of course give her time and one day... She'll see the light."