Homefront

• Today's the day guys after years of begging and protesting DC finally heard us and YJ is back (TONIGHT) for season 3. Now all I ask is we get more seasons, and Wally comes back (because if not this fanfic is going to be super depressing)😂

Anastasia's POV

"You look so pretty Ana" my mom gasps as I descend down the stairs in my royal blue dress. "Mom..." I whine pushing a loose curl behind my ear. "Please tone it down, he'll be here any minute."

"Are you still upset you're not going with Wally?" But before I can answer our door bell rings, and I practically fly to the door pretending I didn't hear her. "Blake you look very handsome." I greet, but now my mom has Wally stuck on my mind and while I really want to see him I don't want to at the same time.

"And you look stunning" he breathes but I can't help but wish the words were coming from someone else. "Let's get pictures" my mom pipes up once the conversation dies, and I happily agree until he wraps an arm around my waist pressing my back into his chest.

I'm sure the pictures my mom got I look uncomfortable, or I'm glaring at Blake like don't touch me.

Why do I feel like this is going to be the longest night of my life?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia's POV

"I'm gonna get something to drink!" I shout over the music as more people approach the dance floor. The music is loud and overpowering, the lights are blinding, and I'm sick and tired of everyone stepping on me. To top it all off my best friend isn't here, so I'm totally alone in a sea of people that either don't know me or can't stand me.

However before I can get far Blake yanks on my arm spinning me back around, so I'm right up against him like he's tried doing several times tonight. "I need a break." I pull away rather easily mumbling something along the lines of I'll be right back, but much to my annoyance he follows me running his hand freely over my back so I pick up my pace to a speed walk.

"How about we go somewhere... With less people?" But I don't consider it to be a question since he never gives me a chance to respond, and instead whisks me away to a deserted hall. "Blake seriously..." I try to demand trying to step around him but he blocks me.

If this were any other situation, and I was fighting a bad guy I would easily beat his ass and then leave, but I can't do that and risk my identity. "Shh just relax..." He soothes trying to lean in his lips already puckered, but I slip under his arms before he can actually get anywhere near me.

"Blake what are you doing?" I hiss backing up as he steps closer to me. I'm not the least bit intimidated knowing I can handle myself, but I'm still shocked that he would try something like this. What if I wasn't a girl that could knock him down with a single punch what would I do then?

"Babe I know you want this..." He tries again locking tightly onto my wrist his other hand slipping up my dress, but on instinct I spin under his arm pinning both his hands behind his back. "Don't touch me" I whisper venomously pushing him into the corner giving me an easy escape.

"Where are you going?" He shouts as if confused as to why I would retaliate against his advances.

"I'm going home!" I shout already strutting away no longer willing to give him the time of day. "Everyone's right ya know? You're not normal!"

"In case you haven't noticed I already figured that out!" I scream turning back around for a split second only to see his disgusted face, and that's enough to make me run away.

Despite this road block I leave only wanting my best friend, and he's not here, but my legs take me to the zeta tube instead of home. I don't want my mom panicking about why I came home so early anyways.