Prologue: Blo•od

Prologue:

After the Battle of Normandy
Late November, 1944

Did you know the color red signifies not only love but passion, desire and even war?

Red happens to be the color of blood as well and with the bloodshed there is sacrifice...

Red the dangerous color, bright and bold in all its glory standing out from all the other transparent colors.

Red...🔴

" LIAM, FUCK!" A heart shattering voice cried out.

Among the spits of the whistling bullets, a young uniformed medic soldier ran into the open field at full speed dodging death's toys, shock and fear growing rapidly within him.

Inches away from him laid a slightly older masculine man his chocolate eyes stuck in fascination at the black thick filled atmosphere above him. He thought just behind that curtain of death was heaven. His heaven, where he could watch down on his one love for an eternity and wait patiently for his return.

All seemed fine from a far distant but if only you had seen what had happen seconds ago.

Attempting to protect his delicate wounded flower he ended up having the unthinkable happen to him.

It all happened so fast, first the enemy came at him with a gun. Liam instinctively turned in an instant pushing his love into the forest ordering him to run as fast as he could to safety. When the boy asked if he'd follow behind him, Liam lied to him and muttered a half heartedly "Yes"

Instead, once the raven haired beauty took off Liam spun towards the man, gun in hand. In an instant he fired his shot yet as he did the man shot back at the same time. Both hitting eachother successfully.

Although, Liam's bullet punctured the man's heart killing him in an instant but for Liam, the enemies bullet pierced the skin right outside his stomach. The sudden impact  caused him to loose balance and he fell down onto his back with blood almost water falling out from his open painless injury.

Upon hearing the gun shots the other boy froze turning just in time to see his world fall weakly onto the muddy ground.

In that moment his heart stopped and he soon found himself running at the fastest speed, towards his fallen lover.

At Liam's side the boy dropped to his knees, his hands flying over Liam's stomach to cover his bloody wound.

"Liam." Tears rolled down the boy's face as he helplessly watched the older boy slowly move his head to him. Eyes full of nothing but love and peace. No fear of death was present in his gaze at all. In a matter of fact they were light like the warm sun rays in the sky.

"Z-Zayn." His voice was hoarse meaning he was loosing all his strength from his blood loss.

"Please hold on for me." Zayn cried putting as much pressure on his wound as he could hoping it would stop the bleeding but no matter what it couldn't restore what was already lost.

"Ba-" Liam took a shaky breath "baby, I-It's okay." Slowly he lifted his trembling hand to cup Zayn's wet scruffed cheek.

"No it's not. Your not supposed to die like this. Not now. We're supposed to get married in secret and-and move into a cottage out in the suburbs and have a farm and-"

"Shhh my love." He moved his thumb gently caressing Zayn's damp skin. "This was g-good enough for m-me. Meeting you and f-falling in love with you is everything I c-could ever-" he took another struggling breath "dream. You've changed me in s-so many ways."

Zayn remained silent just listening intently to his lover's final words of love....his goodbye

"I-I love you. I love you forever." Suddenly as Liam tried to take another breath he choked softly gasping like a fish out of water, and after that he never got his last breath of air.

It was clear to Zayn the inevitable had happen..but but it couldn't! "Liam, Liam no!" Zayn dove his head down pressing his lips onto Liam's open ones trying to push air into his mouth.

He knew to perform CPR he needed his hands but he feared taking his hands off the bullet wound, second what was the use? You were only to perform CPR on those who had chocked or drowned....but no there had to be a way. He couldn't be-He couldn't-

"Liam comeback!" The young heartbroken bambi eyed boy, stuffed his face into the crease of Liam's neck sobbing into it. "We're supposed to be together forever. You can't fucking die on me. I'm your morphine to your wounds and your-your mine....Li-"

——————————————————————

Oof wow I'm sorry for such a rough prologue, don't kill me please 😁 (I shouldn't be smiling 🙃)

Now all imma say is....is he really dead? ☕️

So yes this is ww2 themed aye! I love history and I love ww2 and ugh I couldn't find any ww2 fics with Ziam(mostly Larry fics only)...there was a few but they were short and tbh not very well written mostly because most were all only in the first chapter and had been for like 5 years -.- sooooo I brought it upon myself to write my own because bish why not! Although I hope mine will be good and well it definitely won't be stuck on Chapter 1 for 5 years...I hope. 🤧

This will be a very touching ww2 fic and yes Zayn will be captured by them Nazis....just thought I'd spoil that for ya haha 😝 (Why the hell do I say that with such enthusiasm?! wtf I'm weird...)

Chapter 1 shall be up very soon...maybe...I'll admit I got this story idea like 6 months ago and wrote up to chapter 2 but the writing sucks so I may edit them and change them around like alooot soo ye...at least it's prewritten, right?

So lastly I will share with you guys the main ships here....ready?

Ziam ❤️💛
&
Larry 💚💙

And um that's all, all the other men in their squad will be straight but they will not judge them....so that being said I hope you all enjoy this fic! 😇

Vote and Comment or else I'll kill Liam off officially-🤭 I'm kidding🤣🤣 haha just vote and comment if you'd like 🤗

Much love ❤️💛