Chapter 5: Fall•ing

⚠️Explicit Content⚠️

Falling-
To move downward, typically rapidly and freely without control.

...

Chapter 5
January 23rd 1943
Surrey, England

Thrusting, he was thrusting hard and fast like a mating jackrabbit eager to breed it's mate.

A loud moan escaped his swollen lips as he drew his finger nails down the damp back of the brunette's, leaving cat like scratches upon his warm pure skin.

"Yeah, Uh Yeah Li fuck me!" The breathless raven haired boy was blown away by how good it felt, the feeling of his crush's massive dick penetrating, tearing, ripping his ass apart while slamming against his sweet bundled nerves that had him arching his back and throwing his head back from the pleasure it built up at each thrust in his lower abdomen.

"Fuck Zayn your amazing. Screaming for my paynaconda." He shoved in deeper drawing another long loud moan out from the younger boy. "You like that?"

"Fuck yeah, do it again!" Zayn begged gasping for air.

And again he went "Say my name, baby."! *Slam* "Say it." *Slam* "Say" *Slam* "it!"

"Liam-" Zayn arched his back even higher pressing his body against the bigger man's.

The feeling in his stomach was bubbling like crazy, each thrust adding onto it making it almost unbearable for him as it was signaling release. "Liam I'm gonna-I'm gonna-" he was so close, it was racing down his trapped thickened leaking cock brushing in between their rocking bodies. It was coming, so fast, Zayn's eyes immediately rolled to the back of his head and-

His eyes shot open as he immediately sat up gasping for air, his hardened boner begged for attention as it strained under the tight material of his briefs and pajama shorts "Fuck." The boy muttered in a whisper.

His dick was painfully hard throbbing, desperately waiting to be touched.

Zayn looked around the dark dead silent barracks looking for a proper place to hide and get his problem solved fast.

The showers and bathroom was a big 'No' due to the doors being wide open for both the rooms. The closets in their half of the barracks were also a 'No' since they were locked and—wait—what about behind the building? It was a perfect spot despite it being outside and in the freezing cold.

Zayn set right on that idea and didn't dare spare a second thought about it, he really hadn't the time. So he cautiously got out of his bottom bunk, making sure not to creak the metal and slipped on his combat boots, positioned nicely under his bed and put on his winter coat that laid folded beside his boots.

Lacing up his last boot, Zayn got up and tiptoed to the back door going straight to his and Harry's special hangout spot.

After closing the back door as quiet as he could,  he ran to the far side quickly choosing a comfortable place before he tugged down his shorts and briefs to his mid thigh, ignoring the whips of cold that lashed his warm skin and let his angry dick erect to its full size.

With a deep anxious breath he grabbed ahold of his warm length. It felt so overly sensitive, he couldn't help but hiss like a snake in reaction. ״Shit." He slowly stroked his shaft keeping in mind not to over do it. He wanted to go fast just to get it over with but if he even attempted to he'd create the worst case of blue balls for himself so he was forced to go at a slow steady pace which was too hard for him thanks to that dream.