Chapter 11: Gai·e·ty

Gaiety-
To have fun and be happy

...

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Contains sexual content

Chapter 11
October 23rd 1943
Surrey, England

"You guys are fucking disgusting." Harry said with a disgusted contorted look.

Across from him sat a heavily dazed Liam and heart eyed Zayn, shoulder to shoulder as they sat cross legged on the green grass beside the soft murmuring stream.

Neither of the boys reacted nor responded. They just grinned at one another, blushing bashfully and giggling like love sick idiots.

Annoyed and uncomfortable by the sight, Harry grabbed the plumpest blueberry from the bowl Louis had brought for their picnic and flung it at Liam's head.

Liam frowned and swiftly turned his head, flashing Harry a glare. "Really?"

"Stop it!" Harry exclaimed.

Zayn side smirked as he looked at his disturbed mate. "What? Jealous that Liam and I have more chemistry than you and Lou?"

"What chemistry?" Harry retorted with a smirk right back.

The older brunette crossed his arms and gave Harry a sarcastic glare. "Still on about this?"he questioned referring to Harry's denial of his and Zayn's relationship.

Before Harry could make a comeback Louis came walking up with a big slice of cake on a plate in his hand.

"Oi!" He fast walked up to their picnic, a big grin on his face. "Harold bothering ya guys again?"

Both Liam and Zayn gazed up at Louis and broke into laughter while Harry glared at them.

"He's just taking the piss I suppose." Liam snickered flashing Harry a quick cheeky wink which in return Harry batted off with a dramatic roll of his eyes.

Louis looked down at his boyfriend with a skeptical look "I see."

He then lowered himself beside the young curly haired boy and sat, carefully setting the cake in front of them in the short grass.

"Ooo cake!" Zayn surged forward towards the delicious chocolate cake slice but Liam was quick to tug him back by his waist.

"Patience!" Louis exclaimed with a smirk before he picked up the plate and lifted it up to his boyfriend.

"Want the first bite, babe?" He sweetly asked his partner.

A big smug grin plastered onto Harry's face as he snuck a glance at the couple across from him. "Course, thank you, Lou bear."

Zayn and Liam stifled a snort whilst Harry picked up the fork from the plate and took a small bite of the cake all while he gave Louis an awful exaggerated seductive look.

Louis only slanted a brow in confusion but smiled anyways as Harry chewed the cake and swallowed it in complete silence.

Curious, Louis deadpanned to the quiet boys whose faces were redder than tomatoes and he frowned, feeling oddly left out of the inside joke going on between them.