Chapter 2: Mo•cha

Mocha-
A delicious fine quality coffee.

(Basically what Liam is wearing in this chapter but with a white rolled up sleeved button up)

...

Chapter 2
January 21, 1943
England

Making his way into the sardine can like cabin, Zayn glanced down at his ticket to make sure he was in the correct cabin where his seat number was 6D. Thankfully when he looked up at the numbers above the seats where other recruits sat he saw he was in the right place.

Pleased with that he walked down the isle towards his seat in the mid section ignoring the chats of the men he passed by.

Reaching his seat his eyes almost immediately caught the gaze of a pair of delicious looking warm macho orbs. Zayn stooped in his tracks unable to move as he drank the look of the man's coffee like eyes.

He must've been staring for a while by now but the man hardly called out on him for it. "I'm guessing your my seat buddy." The man chuckled bringing him out of his spell like trance.

Swallowing shyly, Zayn gave a steady nod"Uh yeah mind if I-"

"No not at all." The mocha eyed man instantly stood up from his seat "Here let me help you."

"Okay." He really didn't have choice, already the man was taking the case from Zayn's hand and was turning to put it up in the rack above their seats.

Zayn just stood there taking it as a chance to secretly study the man's nicely built body. The way his muscles flexed through his rolled up white buttoned shirt had him practically drooling like a dog on a hot day. His light brunette locks shined in the morning sunlight almost blinding his eyes but he didn't mind going blind by it....as weird as that may sound....

Moving his eyes down he checked out his nice fit bum. Shamelessly he imagined what it would look like under his hands; And his skin was tan like lightened caramel drizzle, it was perfect. He wondered if it tasted as sweet.

"There we go." The man turned around oblivious of the way Zayn had been checking him out.

Zayn smiled moving his eyes back up to those tasty ones. No longer did he have to worry about having a cup of coffee for he had it right there...."Thanks."

"Of course, mate." He replied as Zayn's eyes then moved down to his heart shaped birthmark on his neck. Zayn couldn't help but wonder if it was possible to mark a hickey over it...Wait was he thinking? He barely knew the man.

By then the man caught onto his silence but he hadn't had the slightest idea as to why he was so quiet. "Um, would you like to sit?" He tried hoping to bring the boy out of his strange state.