Part 3

Micheal Banes

I threw my mug at her head as she ducked

I threw my mug at her head as she ducked. "How can you do something so fucking foolish?!" This good for nothing women stood, her body trembled. "I'm sorry sir, this won't happen again! I was tired last night and I got the dates mixed up." Her tiny voice filled the air. A bitter laugh escaped my mouth, making her back up more. "You made me loose a deal worth more than your life!!" She coward in fear at the sound of my voice which I loved to see. "800 billions just went down the drain." She didn't dare look at me.

"You know what else just went down the drain, Ms. Parker?" No response. Leaning on my desk, I fold my arms, crossed my legs and looked at her. "Go on, guess." She wiped her eyes looking at me. "I don't know s-sir." Leaning toward her I gently spoke. "Your job and your month's pay." Her eyes widened. "Sir if I don't pay by this month I could get kicked out of my apartment!" I shrugged.

"Should have thought of that before you messed up." Placing an wicked smile on my face, I pointed the door. "Now get out." She started crying. "Ple-" I cut her off. "I'll call security." She shook her brunette hair. "But if you'd jus-" I picked up the phone. "Three seconds." She grabbed the phone from me. "How dare y-"

"I have a son! I can't afford to loose this apartment, I don't have anywhere to go! I don't have parents to turn to! Please sir! Please just find it in your heart to give me a second chance!!" Her nose pink, her eyes puffy from all the crying. "Get the hell out of my office." Her eyes looked broken as she walked out. 

"Dammit Micheal!!" I hit the desk before picking up the phone.

"What do you need my friend." My close friend, Donovan answered.

"You know Ana Parker?" I asked him

"Yeah that's your PA."

"Not anymore, I fired her." I heard him groan. 

"I don't even wanna know why."

"I wasn't going to tell you why either but I do want you find her a good job and an apartment in a good neighborhood."

"Can I ask why?" I could feel this fucker smiling.

"My pride, that's why and don't tell her who. I'll make sure that the place is paid for until she gets back on her feet." With that I hung up getting back to work.

I then called my COO of the company, Ms. Victoria Greene, as she walked in with her hips swaying. She had red hair, slim waist, no ass, long legs and a hard face. As you can probably tell, she wasn't the prettiest flower in the garden but she was smart. "You called sir?" I grunted in response. "I need you to get me a new PA but next week. This time I'll interview them personally." With that I sent her on her way.

~
~
A couple hours into my day, I received a phone call from my daughter's care taker. 

"Is she dead?" Was the first thing that came out my mouth.

"No sir." She replied as cries were heard in the background.

"Is she dying?" I asked in a very bored tone.

"Uh..no sir." The care taker replied.

"Then why are you calling me, Tessa I have better things to be doing."

Clearing her throat before she spoke. "Sir, she misses you, she won't stop crying and there's nothing wrong with her."

"Show her a picture of me or something." I waved it off but her cries got louder.

"I've tried that sir, but it didn't work." The care taker stressed.

I was feeling pressured so I did what I do best, I hung up and ignored any calls from them. I couldn't handle them at the moment. Soon there was a knock on my door and in came Victoria. "Sir, you'll start interviews by Thursday. I sent you some of the profiles of the people who want the position, you should check them." With that she walked out the room.

I picked up my laptop going through some of them and I stopped on this woman. My mouth turned dry, she was gorgeous. Her skin made me want her even more. Her work ethic was amazing, she graduated from Harvard, speak 7 languages, very accomplished woman. I looked at her age. "28..hmm." Turning the screen off, my phone rang again. It was Mr. Giovanni.

"Yes sir." I answered with a firm voice.

"I am very  disappointed that you didn't show up for our meeting Mr. Banes. I thought you wanted this." The old man spoke on the phone.

My jaw clenched as the mention of the mix up. "Yes sir, I understand, my old PA mixed up the dates and -" The old goat cut me off.

"Excuses are for people who can't take responsibility for their actions. You own a company for Christ sake! Excuses don't exist."

"I understand. I'm looking for a PA as we speak." I clenched my fist together trying to to curse the old fuck face. 

"I'm glad you are and I'm willing to give you another shot." I perked up. "You may have made a mistake but these men out here aren't as good as you and I'm not trusting my money with them. 

"I see, when do we meet?" I asked taking note.

"I'll give you a date when you get your new PA, call me soon, I'm not a patient man." With that he hung up. 

"No wonder his wife left his old crusty dusty looking ass." With that I called Victoria back on the phone.

"Yes sir?" She answered.

"Cancel the interviews, I already know who I want."

"But sir-" I cut her off. 

"You're questioning me?"

Her line got quiet for a while. "No sir, who is it?"

"Monica Rhodes, I want her as quick as possible." With that I hung up.

~
~
~

Monica Rhodes

I sat down with my best friend as we shared another toast

I sat down with my best friend as we shared another toast. "Okay so what's this big news?" She asked me, sipping her wine. "I got a job offer to be the PA for the one and only Micheal Banes." Luna started choking. "The Micheal Banes?" I nodded.

"Young, sexy, billionaire?" I nod again. 

"The one that cheated on his ex and had a kid?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes him!! I'm so excited!"

"Just be careful, he's a womanizer.You don't want to end up like his actual baby mama do you?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Trust me girl, never in a thousand years."