Part 6

Monica Rhodes

Luna hugged me one last time

Luna hugged me one last time. "Have fun, stay safe, love you, bring something back for me." She kissed my cheek. "Yes you told me this so many times." We stood in the airport. "If you two are finished, the private jet is ready." Mr. Asshole spoke. "Call me when you land." She waved at me as I walked away.

"Private jet? Fancy." I mumbled. "Well it happens when you're too good for low class people." I took that to offense, I grew up with nothing and worked to where I am today. "Low class people? What's that supposed to mean?" He looked at me through his shades. "Exactly what I said, it's quite self explanatory if you asked me." This man was too high in the clouds.

"Wow." Was all I could say. "Something wrong, miss Rhodes?" He was so fucking clueless. "Yes something is wrong? You don't think I'm low class? Where do you think you get half the things you do? Low class people like us work our asses off so you can simple things but you won't know anything about that because you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth."

"Sir the jet's ready." Without another word I followed the flight attendant to the jet. They took my bag sitting me in a seat. Soon Mr. Micheal walks in and sits facing me. "Look, miss Rhodes-" I cut him off. "You can fire me after this trip, I'll find a new job but I don't appreciate the way you spoke." I folded my arms. "I understand but I will stick to what to what I said and I'm not firing you." He just got more and more disgusting by the minute.

I placed my earbuds in ignoring him the entire flight. I saw his lips move in the corner of my eyes but I didn't bother to pay attention to him.

~
~
~
Micheal Banes

She fell asleep, ignoring me

She fell asleep, ignoring me. I thought it was cute. We landed a couple minutes ago and here I was looking at how beautiful she looked sleeping. When I thought it was time to wake her up, I slapped her knee. Which I regret instantly. Her feet came up kicking me straight in my nuts. "FUCK!" All the oxygen left me.

She woke up confused. "We're here already?" She took off her seat belt and got up, stretching. Calming down, I got up. "Follow me." We got off the jet. "Welcome to Italy, Mr. Banes." A man with an accent spoke to me. Making a gruff sound before getting in the car. "Grazie mille signore." She spoke gracefully.