Part 33

Micheal Banes

I sat in my office when Monica walked in with Lenny behind her. "Thanks babe, I'll see about from here." She nods, walking out. "I thought it would be harder but then I remember how stupid she is." He grinned handing me the recorder. "How did you get her to talk?" He smirked. "I got the strongest wine and she drank the entire bottle. Before I knew it she started talking. 

"How much money do you still have left?" I asked. "A couple millions." This man needed it more than I did. "How about we make a deal since you went out of your way." Lenny raised a brow. "What kind of deal are we talking about here?" He smirked this time. "How about I give you the couple million and you leave America, go start a better life away from here, do what you have to do, start a business,." Lenny almost lost his footing. "You want me to take your money? I can't do that."

I shook my head. "A gift from me to you, you helped me and a lot of men by doing this. I'm not taking no for an answer." He looked down. "What if she finds me, she knows my name." I sighed. "Lenny you should know I already have a plan." I gave him a card. "Call this number. You will have your name changed and Lenny Charles will be someone from her memory." I held the recorder. "I can never repay for this, I will forever thank you."

"It's no problem, the quicker you get this done, is the quicker you get to leave." He takes the card and smiles at me. "Until we meet again, Micheal." We shook hands before he walked out the room. I wish this man happiness. He deserves it after all he's been through. Now the real question is; how do I get this played?

Monica walked in. "There's a letter that came in from Celeb Watch, you might want to read it." I sat behind my desk and opened the email.

Dear Micheal Banes
Owner of Banes' 
World WideCEO#3316
I am writing this to you to ask you to come to my show. We have been amazed by your coming out as a single father and we want to ask you some questions on our live show two weeks from now. We look forward to your reply. 
Respectfully, Mason Ross.

I smirked and replied to their message. Just like that my prayers have been answered. I looked up at Monica who was giving me a concerned look. "Guess who's gonna be on Celeb Watch in the next two weeks?" 

"You actually told them yes? What's going on with you?" I kissed her. "Everything will be revealed soon, my love, don't worry." She hummed but let it go. "You have a meeting in five, so get your butt to the board room, you'll be late." I gripped her ass as she spoke to me. "This is all mine." I shook it in my hands. "Stop being perverted." She laughed.

I'll be honest with you guys, I've never had so much curves on one woman before and I don't know how to handle it but I'm getting there. She shoved me out the door. "Oh and by the way, my dad wants to see you. We'll be visiting them this weekend." She pressed the button as the door closes. "This isn't a discussion." She blew me a kiss walking back to the office. This woman was something else.

~
~
~

I placed her things in the trunk of my car. "Where I grew up, there are a lot of nosy people so don't be scared if you see eyes watching you in the distance." She was funny.
~
She wasn't joking. As we pulled up, I saw windows open and eyes looking at us. "Daddy!!!" She screamed as a man ran towards us, hugging her. "Princess!!" He placed her down and looked at me with a bright smile. "Nice to meet you sir, I'm Micheal Banes." I stuck my hand out as he gave me a firm shake. I wasn't even expecting that kind of strength. "Pleasure is all mine, son, let me help you with the bags and we'll get you guys settled in."

I got one bag and he got the other. Monica left us outside. "Look, you seem like a really nice guy and all but that's my one and only daughter and she seems to be happy with you so I'm happy. I don't care what race you are, all I want is for my kids to be happy and I'll be alright." He walked in the house. It was really nice. It smelled like cookies. "My rule for you both is to sleep in separate rooms, since Tony isn't here anymore, you can sleep in his room."

I can respect that. "I don't have a problem with that." He nods at me. "My wife isn't home at the moment, she's at the store but she'll be back soon." He showed me to the room and smiles. "When you're done settling in, come down so we can talk." He left me and walked away.

So far, so good. I got my things together and went to meet Mr. Rhodes. "He's seems very down to earth, that's good." I'll take that. "I'll be taking him with me to work tomorrow, so I can have time to talk to him." That doesn't sound so bad. "Just don't over do it, please." I heard Monica beg. "I won't." Then the door opened and closed. "Joseph, who's car- oh you're here again?"

"Nice to meet you too mom." With that I walked down. "Joseph, honey, who's this?" I looked up to see a woman with light skin. "Dear, this is Micheal, Monica's boyfriend." She looked at me. "The one with the child." What's her problem? "Don't start, Linda." He told her. "You're right, I'm sorry, my name is Linda, welcome to our home." She shook my hand.

"Well, it's getting late, how about we eat some dinner and head in early? Micheal, how are you with cars?" I'm pretty good at it, I had to work in a garage to earn money to pay for school. "I can fix a car or two." Joseph smirked. "We'll see about that tomorrow." Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.