Part 11

Micheal Banes

It's been two weeks since that incident and my parents are helping me take care of her full time, I'm officially finished with caretakers. "Good morning, Mr. Banes." I turned to see a member of my function committee. She had blue eyes, natural white hair, tall and slim but don't be fooled, she was only 30. "Yes Mira, what can I help you with?" She played with her hair, biting her lip. Oh God can she look any more desperate? 

"Well sir, our committee holds a charity ball every three years and I just wanted to let you know that we would like to hold a meeting about it." I almost forgot about it. "I want everyone in the board room at 3 this afternoon, I'm busy this morning." With that I left her standing there then I heard. 'He's so into you, I'm so jealous.' I rolled my eyes.

I stepped out the elevator, heading to my office when Monica popped out of her office. "Good morning, sir, here's your coffee, the papers of our month's profits, the list of all the clients that you're supposed to call and finally, Tony said to call him as soon as you get in." I looked down at the things in her hands, very impressed I might add. "Good, put them on my desk." I said taking the coffee.

"Sure thing." She turned swaying her hips, her ass moved while she walked. This was too much for me to handle as a human. How do black girls get this? Is it a race thing? I followed her into my office as she placed everything down. "You want anything?" I gave her a sheet with the my stock numbers. "Give this folder to the financial committee and tell them run the numbers then fax it to me when they're done."

She took it and nods. "Anything else while I'm there?" She asked. Why was she so beautiful? Like dead gorgeous. Her curly hair, wide hips, long legs, deep dimples, soft, brown eyes, beautiful kin, amazing smile and the list goes on and on. "Sir? Are you listening to me?" I snapped out of it and looked at her. "What? I'm sorry I was thinking." She twisted her lips like she didn't believe me but didn't say a word. "Nothing, I'll get these delivered." With that she walked out of the office and my phone rang.

"Hello." I spoke

"How are you, puta." A familiar voice spoke, making me smile.

"Alejandro! It's been a while since I heard from you."

"It has, running a business is hard and takes a lot of time, mi amigo."

"True, but what made you call?"

"I want to expand my company a little more and why not do it with my friend?" He spoke.

We've never wanted to do something together when we were younger because we're close but now we know what we're doing and we know when to put friendship aside when it comes to work. 

"Good idea, I'm busy this morning to how about we meet for lunch?" I asked him

"Lunch sounds, good, where should we meet?"

"There's a restaurant 30 minutes from my business, you remember that Italian place?"

"How could I not, it's where I met my wife."

Alejandro met his wife when we went to celebrate our businesses taking off, that was 16 years ago and he claims that he's still in love.

"Okay well I have to go now, I'll be there around 12." With that we said our goodbyes and hung up.

~
~
~
Monica Rhodes

"Financial, financial, financial.." I was looking for the door. "What are you doing here?" I turned to see a woman with white hair and another woman with red here. "Um, I'm looking for the Financial committee." She looked at me with disgust, well okay then bitch. "Who wants to know?" She folded her arms. If she thinks she could give me attitude without receiving some then she's wrong.

"Listen, you obviously, you're simple minded so I'll just be on my way. I heard her scoff. "Excuse me?" I kept walking from her. "I actually have a job to do and I'm not here to fight little, weak girls." Then I heard heels, clicking, making me stop. "Is there something you want?" I turned to see her in my face. 

"I'll have you know that I'm very special in this company, I'm the head of the functions in this company and that's a lot of work because my successes makes Mr. Banes' rate go up." I blinked. "You want a cookie?" She gasped at me then turned to her friend. "How dare you say that to her! She works more than you, all you do is give out papers." Her voice was high and annoying.

"Is that your real voice? Yikes." Red head, turned pink. "Well this was a nice chat, but I have to get back to my job, you should too, if it's so special." The white haired stomped her foot before walking off with her minion. Finally I found the room and knocked. "What can I do for ya." A man opened the door, he had sage green eyes, curly hair, tall, he was gorgeous. "Uh, Mr. Banes would like you to run the numbers and fax it to him when you're done."

He looked at me and smiled, Jesus take the wheel. "You're gorgeous." I looked down and smiled. He took the paper and nods. "I'll get this to him. See you around." Then he winked at me. I felt all bubbly inside. I got to my floor to see the white haired girl complaining to Micheal.

"She's rude and she has no business being here." I saw Micheal hold his head. "I honestly don't care, Mira, get back to work." I made myself known in the room. "I'm back, sir." He looked up at me then Mira pointed. "That's her! She was the one that made fun of my job." Micheal looked at me. "She was being rude to me so I did what I had to do."

"That's not true! I'm always respectful." She folded her arms, her face turning red. "I don't have time for this." I looked at Micheal. "Call me if you need anything." With that I walked out the office. "What does she mean, call her?" I smirked. "For the last time, get the hell out of my office before you're out of a job." She gasped before her heels were heard clicking out of the room.

She glared at me on her way out. "That didn't work out for you, huh?" She stuck her nose high heading the the elevator. "Monica, in my office, now." I groaned, walking in. "You need something, sir?" He looked up at me. "We are going out for lunch, I have a business deal and I need you to come with me to take notes and what not." In some way I was disappointed that it wasn't just us. "Will do." With that I walked out his office.