Part 38

Micheal Banes

A Few Years Later~

I felt a stinging on my face in the middle in the night, making me wake up in defense mode. I looked around the room to see no danger. My eyes landed on Monica who was half awake, looking at me. "What the hell, Monica?" I groaned, rubbing my cheek. "It's your turn." Then I heard crying on the baby monitor. Forcing myself out of bed, I went to the baby room to find my son crying. "Don't cry, Kayden." His big eyes met mine and a smile played on his face. He stretched his arms to me and I picked him up.

"You need to be changed." His little fits went into his mouth as I placed him on the changing bed. Kayden was a product Monica and I. I proposed to her when Andrea was 4 years. A couple years months later we were married, a year into the marriage, she found out she was pregnant. Now I have a handsome son. I opened his diaper when I felt something hot run down his chest. He was peeing on me. "Kayden!! You do this every time!" He laughed at me as I backed away.

The next morning I woke up to find my wife gone. Making my way downstairs, I found her with Andrea and Kayaden. "Mummy when I grow up can I be a unicorn?" Andrea asked. "Sure, princess." She grins, eating her breakfast. "I told that to daddy but he told me I can't and when I asked him why he didn't answer me back." She spoke like a committed a crime.

"You know your father." What was that supposed to mean? "Daddy!!" Andrea squealed, running to me. "How did you sleep?" She asked. "Like a baby, how about you?" She frowned. "Kayden wouldn't stop crying." On cue, my son grinned. "He'll be sleeping the entire night, very soon." I gave my wife a kiss. "Morning baby." We both said before she gave me breakfast. 

"What do you have planned for today?" I asked Monica. I had work. "I'm going over to Luna's and we're going to go to the mall, buy some things and come back home." The day I proposed to Monica, was the day I fired her. She thought I was joking until she saw my PA. She almost gave me back the ring.

Flashback

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore." Monica snapped her eyes at me. "I'm sorry, what?" We were at a new restaurant that recently opened. "I said I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore." She was about to cry, her eyes turned red and she got her purse. "Fine th-" I cut her off while getting on my knees.

"I want you to be my wife." She burst out crying at the people around us started clapping. "Will you marry me, Monica Rhodes?" All she could do was nod her head. I placed the ring on her finger, giving her a kiss. "Oh and you're fired." She looked at me for a while then laughed. "That's a good one." 

The next day she burst into my office, furious. "You really replaced me, you bitch!!" Damn she was mad. "I told you, you're fired. I don't want my wife working for me." Monica just stood there blinking, like she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I should punch you right in your throat." She really might do it.

"Sir, is everything okay?" My new PA asked. "Everything is fine." I got up going to my fiancee, holding her close. "No, let me." Chuckling, I kissed her. "I don't want my wife working for me." She frowned. "Why not? I was working for you as your girlfriend." I sighed before closing the door and locking it. "I know but I may just have my way with you all day instead of getting work done." My hands traveled to her ass, giving it a firm grip.

"You'll distract me more than you use to." When I had her around as a girlfriend, it was a struggle, picture her being my wife, I wasn't going to hold back. Plus I needed some work done. "Well since you put it that way, fine, I won't fuss about it, I'll just go work for Tony Giovanni." She knew I hated the fucker but I felt at ease knowing I had trust in her. "Fine by me. I'll call him and set up a meeting."

I picked the phone up but she took it out my hand. "Not because my fiancee is rich, I'm going to take advantage of it, I want this job fair and square." She was right. "Now, let's have some fun while you're not busy." She sat me on the chair, getting on top of me. Once again, I am blessed.
End~

"What are you thinking about?" I looked up to see that it was only us. "Where did the kids go?" I asked. "Andrea went to pick out her clothes for today and Kayden is in his play room." I got up and went to her. "I was looking back to where we came from, I just love you even more." I wrapped my arms around her. "That's cute baby." A smirked came on her face. "Quickie?" My wife never ceases to amaze me. "But you have to be quiet."
~
~
~
I got ready for work and kissed my kids. "I love you both with all my heart." Andrea smiled. "We love you too daddy." She was becoming a beautiful young lady. "Bye my gorgeous wife." She winked at me. "Bye babe, be safe and I love you." She kissed me. "I love you too, beautiful." 

~
~
~
Monica Banes

I got the kids out of the car, making my way to the mall finding Luna with her beautiful daughters, Annette and Aniya.

Annette was older than Aniya

Annette was older than Aniya. "Auntie!!" Annette screamed. "Hey, princess." I hugged her and greeted Luna. "I need some baby clothes for this chubby one here, she's growing them out." Luna kissed her daughter's cheek, causing her to giggle.

"Same, Kayden is growing too fast." As we got to the store, a clerk came to us, stopping us. "Hello, Monica." I looked up and I had no clue who this lady was. "I'm sorry but how do you know my name?" She looked at me with shock. "You don't recognize me?" I looked over the middle aged woman, she was a little on the heavy side. "Not a clue." I looked at her name tag and gasped.

"Jessica Skye? Is that really you?" She scoffed rolling her eyes. "Of course, it's me." I see the attitude is still there. "I see you made a child, Micheal's I hope." I bit my tongue. "I'm not doing this in public with you, I have my kids and nieces with me." Her eyes met Andrea who was looking at clothes with her cousins and Luna. "Is that her?" I ignored her. "I would like another clerk." 

She scoffed. "What? You think that you're married to my ex, you have the power to talk to me like I'm some child?" I turned to her. "You are a child and you will forever be one. You know what your problem is? You can't accept things. That's why you're the way you are. Maybe if you checked up on that attitude maybe you would be happy. Look, I'm married to Micheal, happily married and I never use his name to get what I want. We have kids together-" She cut me off. "Kid."

"I've been there for my daughter, you can't say the same, the adoption papers say otherwise and my love for her as well. She is my daughter, not you or anyone can tell me differently. Now leave before I get your manager." I walked off, leaving her there. "Let's get the clothes and get out of her here."