Part 15

Monica Rhodes

I stood in front of the mirror trying on the hundredth dress. "Luna nothing looks good!" She rolled her eyes giving me another dress to try on. "Oh relax! I will find you the perfect dress so you can blow your sexy boss away." I was happy she couldn't see my face. "Be quiet." I tried on another dress for tonight. I know I should have done it earlier but I forgot so now I'm rushing.

"I think I found the one for you." She squealed. "But you didn't even see me in this dress." She threw the dress for me. "It doesn't matter, try this one on, I think you'll like it more." She rushed out. I tried the dress on and came out. "I knew it!! You look gorgeous!" She circled me nodding. "Beautiful, Micheal will shit his pants when he sees you in this!"

"Stop, he doesn't see me like that." I blushed at the thought. "Oh shut up, I know he does. Now that we found your dress, how about shoes?" I looked at myself in the mirror and I fell in love. Sure it showed a little skin but it wasn't so bad. "Yeah let's buy this and leave."

~
~
~
Micheal Banes

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My mother asked me with a concerned look. "Yeah mom, it's time, I can't keep hiding her from the world." She sighed. "Your father and I will be there to support you." I smiled at her. "You will?" Then my father looked at us. "We will?" Mom slapped his head making me chuckled. I love my parents, they were the best. "Yes we will, I'll get my granddaughter ready and we'll meet you there."

It was almost time to get ready. My navy blue suit hung on the closet door. "We should all wear navy blue! This is going to be so much fun!" Mom clapped. "Oh so fun." Dad mocked her receiving another slap. "Dada!" I looked at her and smiled. "Yes my beauty?" She stretched her hands out to me as I held her in my arms.

"Don't worry about tonight, things will go smoothly, okay?" I was kissed on the cheek. "I'll try not to worry." During the hours I played with Andrea. "Come on, you can do it." She stood to her chubby feet and wobbled to find balance. "Come to me." I held my arms out to her. She gave me a smile showing her tooth as she stretched her chubby hands out and took three steps before stopping. "Good job!!" I picked her up, giving her some praise for her effort.

"Mom! She walked!!" She ran in the room with a frown. "And I missed it?!" I chuckled. "Next time, mom." I kissed her cheek as she took Andrea. "It's time to get ready, I'll get her ready." As I made my way to my room, I couldn't stop thinking about Monica and what she's gonna wear.

~
~
~
"We'll meet you there." Mom waved at me as I drove off to meet Monica. She had my heart racing. I know she may not see it but I really think I'm feeling something for her. Squeezing the wheel tightly, I pulled up at her home. "You can do this, Micheal just go into the building and go to her door and knock, simple."

Getting out, I entered the complex which was actually really nice and asked for her door number. I made my way up and there it was, the door. I stood in front of it and blinked. Knock you idiot. For then minutes I paced outside until I finally knocked. "Coming!!" I wiped the sweat from my head. "Hi, you must be Micheal, please come in, Monica will be down in a minute." The same Asian woman I met at the airport.

I walked in and looked around. This place was decent. "Here she is!" I looked at the top of the stairs and there she was, like a goddess. My throat turned dry, I'm not even joking. My eyes couldn't leave her body. She looked too beautiful. "You look handsome Mr. Banes." She smiled that smile as she complemented me. When did she reach down?

Here I was, gaping like a fish. A felt a nudge which made me snap out of it. "You look magnificent, Monica." She blushed at me before her friend gave her a black coat. "Have fun you guys, I hope the charity ball is a success." I thanked her as we made our way out. Then I noticed we were matching, her body hugged her dress, her ass, her hips, just everything.I opened the door for her as she got in. "Thank you." I hopped in the car and rove off.

"I'm sorry I came a little late there was traffic." I lied. Monica smiled at me. "Are you sure it wasn't the pacing outside the door that made you late?" Then my face heated up. "I-Well-" For the first time in my life, I couldn't answer back. She gave me a chuckled shaking her head. "It was cute honestly." Then it hit me. "How did you see that? Weren't you upstairs?" 

It was her turn to blush. I got her! "Luna wanted me to make a grand entrance because she wanted to see your facial expression and you were pretty shocked." She teased. "You look too beautiful tonight not to me dazed." I commented. "Oh stop it. By the way I didn't know you were wearing navy blue as well." I smirked. "What a coincidence."

As we pulled to the building where reporters gathered. "Remember don't reply to them that's what they want." I came out the car to flashing lights and yelling. I got to the other side and opened the door for Monica. She squinted her eyes at the flashes. "Don't listen to them and stay close." I whispered in her ear as I held her hand.

"I thought she was you PA?"

"I didn't know she was this beautiful!!"

"I see you're over your ex!"

"What's her name?!!"

Questions after questions then we finally made it inside. "Is this always going to happen?" She asked me with a smile. God she's gorgeous. "Ma'am my I please take your coat?" She took it off handing it to the young male. "Thank you." Instantly my eyes widened. Her entire back was opened. It took all of me not to cover her. "Let's go greet people." She grinned at me before walking off, making those hips sway catching a lot of men's attention. The coat valet guy, wolf whistled her. I threw my jacket at him. "Do your fucking job and keep your eyes off my girl."

I walked up to Mr

I walked up to Mr. Sebastian Knight, he was the riches man from the Australia. "Your date here is very delightful." He smiled as he saw me. "I know she is." Monica grinned at me. "I would love to do business with you sometime, here's my card." I took his card as he went to greet others. "You're amazing!!" She chuckled. "Stop being dramatic."

"Sir! You made it!" I rolled my eyes at Mira who wore the sluttiest clothes I've ever seen. "Of course I made it, it's my party." I turned around and held Monica's small waist. "Oh she came to." All Monica did was smile. "Well I'll be over there with Payne." She smirked, leaving us.

"Let's get this ball started."