Bonus

Micheal Banes

I held my wife in my arms as we danced the night away in Italy. "This is a really nice birthday gift but you didn't have to." She kissed me."I know but you're my wife, I'm allowed to spoil you a little." She grinned at me then looked behind. "You have got to be kidding me." We stopped dancing and I glanced behind us and there he was. The guy I thought I would never see again. Sebastian Knight. "Micheal? Is that you?" He came to us with a smile, causing Monica to roll her eyes.

"Hello, Sebastian, it's been a while." We shook hands then looked at Monica. She frowned at us but shook his hand. "Monica, you still look beautiful since the last time I saw you. I couldn't help but be nosy, I saw that you two got married with kids, congrats." Monica hummed then looked at me. "I'll be right back, I'm going to use the rest room." She excused herself then left. There we stood, not saying a word to each other. Looking at him, I saw his dumb smirk. "What's with the smirk?"

He chuckled. "You're welcome." Was all he told me. "Excuse me?" He pointed his chest. "The day of that charity ball, I saw the way you were looking at her, I saw the way she was looking at you. That's how a man in love looks like. I couldn't just take her off her feet with my amazing charms." He joked at the end. He knew. "That's when we had our date, I made myself unlikable and it worked. I'm really happy for you guys." I didn't know whether I should thank him or laugh at him. He smiled at me. "Good luck and be happy, she looks like a handful." Sebastian patted my back slightly.

"Tell your wife I said it was nice seeing her." With that he walked away and Monica walked back. "What did he want?" She asked. I looked at her beauty, man I was a lucky man. "He just wanted to say hello." She hummed and held on to me and swayed her body. "I love you so much and even if that date went well with Sebastian, I would have chosen you." I gave a chuckle. "Oh trust me, my love, I know that."  And there we were, dancing the night away