Part 21

Micheal Banes

I groaned pushing the pillow on my head. I'm trying not to kill someone. "Baby shark dodododododo, baby shark dodododododo.." I was going insane. I stayed over at Monica's and we slept on her bed like one small family. Monica played the damn song on an endless loop while she and Andrea got ready. She played it while they showered, the played it when they were making breakfast and now they're dancing in the bedroom.

Yes it was a cute sight but I spent hours on a jet, going places early in the morning, lack of sleep and uncomfortable beds. "Please take it off! I can't take it anymore!!" Monica laughed at me. "Get up sleepy head, you breakfast will get cold." I peeped through the pillow, seeing my breakfast covered down. "Thank you." I sat up and Andrea attacked me. "I love you too princess." I kissed her cheeks.

"Okay let's change the song." I thanked her. "Baby monkey bananananananas." I groaned more making her laughed. "Will you relax." She laughed taking it off. She thinks I'm joking when I say I'm loosing my mind with that song. I looked at Andrea and she's playing the counting game on the tablet. "She's going to be a smart little girl, you don't have to worry about that." Monica curled up behind her as she helped her.

I turned the TV on in her room.

"Welcome back to Celeb Watch and guess who's in the lime light today!" A woman spoke smiling. "Let me take a guess, baby Andrea?" Her male host replied. "You guessed it, since Micheal Banes, owner of Banes Worldwide showed her off at the charity ball a few weeks ago the public can't get enough of her. The little sweetheart jumped into our hearts the few seconds she was on stage." Pictures were shown. "Isn't she adorable?"

She turned to the male host. "What he said that night is true, some may see her as a mistake but she has just about every right as us. She did no harm to anyone, she didn't ask to be born, it happened and I'm glad he's taking the role of a father very seriously." The man nods. "If I were in his shoes, I would hide her too, I mean, people these days are cruel and putting that on his daughter would be too much."

I rolled my eyes at the hypocrites. They judged me as well. 

"Oh and she was spotted earlier this week with Micheal Banes' PA, they were looking as cute as ever." Pictures were shown. "They look like mother and daughter but the serious question is, should Micheal be dating his worker? I mean should they be professional?" He asked. "I think they could be professional and in a relationship, they're grown, they should know how to act."

He nods listening to his partner. "Plus interracial dating is in! Beauty is in the inside, plus just think about all the mixed babies."

With that I turned off the TV, looking at Monica. "Sooner or later you knew this was gonna happen." I knew she was right but now the press will be on her ass now and that's what I was trying to prevent. "It's fine baby, don't stress over it, I can handle myself." She smiled as Andrea looked at us. "Is something bothering you, princess?" She smiled at us before crawling between us.

~
~
~
I put on my shirt that said 'Nothing scares me, I have a daughter,' with my white jeans and Jordan sneakers.  "Come on, we'll be late." I turned to put my watch on and they stepped out looking beautiful. They wore a black top with gold writing , white jeans, black flats and a gold bow in their hair. "Don't my girls look pretty." I gave them a kiss and picked Andrea up.

"Where are we going?" She asked me as we walked out the house and got in the car. "We are going to Baby Land." She looked confused. "And what is Baby Land about?" I drove off. "Exactly what it means. "It's for kids from one to 12. They're sections for them so no one can get hurt."

When we got there I got out the car and got Andrea and opened the door for Monica who had a smirk on her face. "What's with you?" She shook her head as we made our way to the opening. "Hello and welcome to-" The person stopped and looked at Monica with wide eyes. "We would like to get in, now." I snapped her back to me. "Yes, sir." I paid and got in, causing Andrea to go wild.

"This place is so cute." She took Andrea from me and walked to her section. I turned, seeing the security looking at her. Something's going on. "Micheal Banes, you bought your daughter and girlfriend?" The manager came up to me. "Yes I did, is that a problem?" She bit her lip, looking worried. "There was a mistake earlier this week."

"Babe what's taking so long?" She turned and saw Monica. "She was telling me about the incident this week." She nods. "Right, they asked me to leave after telling me I could never be the mother of my daughter here so I walked out." My heart swelled when she said 'my daughter.' I turned to the manager. "Is that what you people do around here? Judge parents because they don't look like them?"

I was clearly pissed. My girlfriend couldn't take my daughter to play because people thought she stole her. "We're sorry it won't happen again." I nod at her. "You're right, it won't, let's go somewhere else." I took my girls to the car and drove off. "You didn't have to do that, Andrea wanted to play." She looked in the back seeing her getting restless.

"We'll go somewhere else." I thought about the little baby park they had a couple hours from here, it was a safe environment. "Don't worry, we'll get her somewhere."