⚡️02-Points⚡️

❦

games.

games can fall into any kind of category. the board games you mostly play with your family, games like truth or dare, spin the bottle, you can turn everything into a game if you want to.

and after truth or dare and spin the bottle, there were games like sehun's games, which are like truth or dare and spin the bottle cominded, just ten times worse.

a quick explanation to sehuns games:

first of all, wild, wild as fuck.

an example:

chanyeol once needed to have sex with 3 girls in a night to get 1'000$ from sehun. since the boy was rich & got everything financed by his parents, he made things like these often.

another example:

hot, like that one time he told jungkook and taehyung to french kiss, knowing that they were drunk as fuck. at the end, each of them 200$ richer and were pretty confused when they woke up and found 200$ more in their wallets.

& another example:

dangerous, like that one time hyungwon needed to scare wonho with a knife and damn; that ended really, really wrong. (nobody got hurt, hyunwon only got cuffed around his bed for about 7 hours so yeah- actually someone got hurt)

so all in all, we can say that his games mostly contained sexual activities.

and as everyone basically predicted, his new game also included sexual activities. 

the only thing taehyung saw sehun's eyes before the brunette spoke up was a dark aura of mischief which made taehyung tense up.

"It's easy," Sehun started, "30 Points if you kiss someone,
50 Points if you make out with someone and lastly
100 Points if you get to fuck them.
We'll see who got the most points at the end of the month, the lucky one'll get 200$ from every single one of us. No cheating!❞

well, that was definitely not what the boys had expected as you could easily tell from their facial expressions.

yoongi — the ballerina pink haired boy — only frowned in disbelief, clearly not approving the "game".

hoseok — the red haired nineteen year old male — was completely taken aback. his jaw dropped dramatically and he quickly looked over at yoongi, who was as taken aback as he was.

hyungwon — the snow white haired boy — wasn't even surprised anymore. he sat there, an emotionless expression rested on his face.

chanyeol — the black haired twenty year old male — was so ready. he had that familiar smirk playing on his lips and hell, he was ready. (E/n: I like good pussy an' I like good tREES-)

wonho — the blue haired boy — only scrunched his nose up, biting his lip, probably thinking. 

and then lastly, taehyung, the brunette, didn't know how to react. he was used to these kinds of games by now, the only thing was that he never slept with someone for one of sehun's games, he was too scared because to be honest, everything could go wrong.

first of all, most girls were definitely not in for one night stand, which was quite understandable. so it was practically impossible to find a one night stand.

second, taehyung was scared of making the girl pregnant, something you can't exclude. what if the condom has a hole and he doesn't see it? 

third, and the thing taehyung was the most afraid of, getting attached. he knew how sex was, he already had sex multiple times and he knew how fast you'll get attached after having sex with someone. (E/n: IT'S AN ACTUALL THING! I READ ABOUT IT IN A BOOK JKJJSSJJ IT'S A HORMONE THAT IS RELEASED WHEN U HAVE SEX AND IT MAKES U HAVE A DEEPER CONNECTION- I'll stop now)

like that one time he took a girls virginity and she suddenly got all clingy and did not understand that she was only a one night stand for taehyung at all.

and from that day on taehyung had promised himself to never take the virginity of a girl ever again.

bad thing about this whole thing, surprisingly, the only one night stands you could find were actually horny virgins.

so let's just say it like this, taehyung was also one of the ones who wasn't really convinced.

"you know how the girls are in here, sehun." yoongi pointed out after thinking for a while, finally coming to the conclusion that there was absolutely no way that they could collect points.

"wait hold up-" taehyung interrupted, recalling sehuns words.

"200$ from each one of us."

"you mean we get fucking 1'400$," taehuyng was out of his mind, no worse than that, he was already imagining every possible things he could do with the money and suddenly the idea seemed so much more inviting!

"someone's good in maths!" sehun complimented, clapping his hands while giving taehyung thumbs up. "and yoon, that's exactly the point."

as you might have figured already, taehyung was easily blinded by money. he was one of these kids that would definitely climb in a car if someone promised him money, yep, that was him.

so now that he knew how much money he would get if he'd win, everything seemed way more interesting and inviting.

"honestly i don't really know what to say, i'm not even surprised anymore." hyungwon stated, gulping the burning liquid he held in his hand down, squinting his chocolatey brown eyes as he did so.

"does that mean you're in?" — the question that made taehyung think more than he should.

honestly, he was conflicted. he needed the money, like everyone else of the 6 boys, he needed it so damn badly for so many things but was he really going to give his own promise to himself up only for money?

and how was he going to find a girl that was ready for a one night stand? how was he supposed to only have sex a couple times without getting attached?

tons of questions folded his mind and then — all of sudden, he got an idea that might work out.

what idea? fucking a boy, his roommate — jeon jungkook to be exact.

why? a few reasons:

- there was no way that jungkook could get pregnant. 

- jungkook was his best friend, his soulmate, his better half and he knew that he would probably agree if it would make taehyung happy.

- there was no way of getting attached since both of them were absolutely straight

and lastly, it was easy since jungkook was his roommate. perfect! and now it was finally taehyung's turn to smirk in satisfaction, praising his mind for the good idea. "i-i think i'm in."

"But only If i can also fuck boys"

and holy shit, in that moment taehyung dropped a fucking bomb.

rise gays rise
also hi i love BangtanGirl2005 tysm for editing my stories baby😔💞💗💗❤️