⚡️03- Gay⚡️

❦

in all honesty, taehyung was probably more shocked over his own words than anybody else.

and by anybody else i mean, chanyeol, hyungwon, wonho, yoongi and hoseok because sehun was definitely not surprised, which you could easily tell by the smirk we was wearing.

the other ones mouths instead were wide open, shock evident on their face, not really knowing how to react to it.

of course everyone thought about jungkook, which wasn't wrong, because they knew how close taehyung and jungkook were.

for girls, it's pretty normal to hug each other all the time, kiss each other's cheeks or compliment each other 24/7 but that's a completely different story with boys.

and yet, all taehyung and jungkook did was hug, hype each other up like nobody else, they were really the perfect best friends with the perfect unbreakable bond.

but was this bond really going to resist the body contact? that was definitely something that stood in the stars.

"a boy, hm?" sehun's voice was dripping with mischief as he eyed taehyung, who was only thinking about how easy it actually was to collect these "points" especially when he knew how horny jungkook was. if the younger boy really thought that the older one couldn't hear him jack off sometimes then we was definitely wrong.

another point; it was only for a short period of time, until taehyung would find a girl to fuck around with. that means that it would at least last for 2 weeks or more.

after that time, both of them would just go back to living their normal lives as normal or not so normal best friends.

easy, right?

of course it wasn't as easy as taehyung thought but like every broke young boy, the only thing he could think about was the huge about of money he really needed.

back to the boys reactions, the one who was probably the most straightforward was yoongi, who was just genuinely confused, which is why he let a quick "so... you're gay?" slip over his lips.

taehyung could only laugh at his friends dumbfounded expression, finding it quite amusing how yoongi's dark eyebrows were furrowed and his lips slightly parted.

"No- uh I mean I'd fuck a boy for money and if that makes me gay then uh- yeah I'm gay then," he joked, which made some of the boys chuckle.

"You're moneysexual then," Hyungwon commented, causing Wonho to slap his shoulder and the other ones to giggle.

"So Sehun, are we allowed to fuck boys too?," Yoongi asked, eyeing the boy who sat right next to him before sending him a little smirk.

Hoseok frowned and slapped Yoongi's shoulder, his cheeks tinting themselves pink.

"this," chanyeol started, eying taehyung, yoongi and hoseok, "this is gay"

"Shut up, fucker, we all know how whipped you are for Baek-"

"so sehun, are we allowed to fuck boys??" chanyeol cut the ballerina pink haired boy off before sending him a darkened side glare.

"Yes, yes y'all are allowed to Fuck boys you gay motherfuckers," Sehun spoke and rolled his eyes. "But one condition.", he started.

"To keep this entirely fair and to make sure that nobody cheats, I want a video or a picture of y'all fucking. So after your good fuck just take a picture of the cum and of the person and oh! A sex tape would also be great, I need more material to beat the meat to be really honest"

and that's when taehyung definitely regretted all his life choices.

Why did I make this book smut again? Honestly I don't know but I hope Jesus Lord Sebastian de Quenco forgives me😔👊💯