⚡️12- honey [M]⚡️

WARNING: top!jungkookbottom!taehyung

WARNING:
top!jungkook
bottom!taehyung

DISCLAIMERS:
dominant jungkook, teasing,
masturbating, dirty talking,
top calling bottom "master",
use of honey while sex,
extremely caring and attentive jungkook

"my asshole is still hurting, dont you think you need a punishment for it babyboy?"

and that's how taehyung ended up laying on jungkooks bed, both of them shirtless, the younger boy on top of him, spreading kisses all over his chest.

"ah- fuck your lips- mhm so good," the way jungkook's luxurious lips traveled down the sensitive brunettes shoulder, how soft and tender made him roll his eyes back in pleasure.

jungkook was clearly not amused about the fact that taehyung fucked him raw and that was why he had to teach him a lesson.

"do you still like to get called master when you're under me like this?," jungkook whispered against the other ones ear, making sure that his voice came out raspy and low.

"master," jungkook whispered in his ear again, triggering something in the brunette. how jungkook's hot breath fanned his ear, how he had his eyes closed, fuck, everything about this moment was so fucking hot.

"i don't like how you fucked me raw, master. do you think that i find it funny that my ass is hurting? don't you think you deserve a punishment for hurting me, master?" each
'master' that rolled off jungkook's tongue made taehyung loose his mind.

he was surprised about this side of jungkook he'd never seen before, the dominant one, the one that mostly came up when the younger boy was angry.

the brown haired boy gasped as he felt the younger one biting the untouched skin of his neck, his hands automatically grabbing jungkook by the neck as if they had a mind of their own.

jungkook simpered lazily, being satisfied about how desperate taehyung was for intimacy.

"you're turned on pretty easily for a straight boy." jungkook commented teasingly, looking down at the boy who was desperate for friction.

"that has nothing to do with ah- hmg- straight or not you're just so ah- good at this," the older boy stammered as jungkook kissed his was down his chest rather sloppily and taehyung was literally going crazy.

he had his eyes rolled back in pleasure, his hand firmly gripping jungkook's scalp, pulling him even closer, he was lightly moving his hips, searching for friction.

"will you be a good boy and behave?" the raven haired boy asked against taehyung's belly before placing a soft kiss on it.

"y-yes." in all honesty, jungkook just wanted to devour taehyung.