⚡️14 - no regrets [M]⚡️

WARNING: top!taehyungbottom!jungkook❦

WARNING:
top!taehyung
bottom!jungkook

moans.

moans, the only thing that erupted jungkook's parted lips, loud and unstoppable.

he felt like he never felt before, as if he was in heaven, as if pleasure was drowning him because holy fucking shit, taehyung was so good at this.

it was after a stressful day full of lectures, both of them exhausted but still gathering enough energy to fuck.

a few hours earlier, when taehyung entered the school building, was the last thing he expected was jimin running up to him, grabbing his shoulders while panting heavily, "is it true that you and jungkook fuck?"

and thats when his blood froze, jaw dropping, eyes widening, and that's when he got aware that they were too loud.

it was okay since it was only jimin, one of taehyung's really good friends, but he could only imagine who also found out about them having a thing.

of course he tried to explain himself, telling jimin about the whole game and jimin could only nod, despite of being slightly sceptic.

things like that never ended good, all these fuck buddy stories, maybe they end good in books, but in real life, they mostly end with one (or maybe two) broken heart(s) and lots of fallen tears.

however, jimin decided to not further bother taehyung with it since he saw how uncomfortable his friend got while talking about it. his shoulders were tense, he was permanently fumbling with his fingers, stuttering uncontrollably, which jimin understood, it was pretty odd to have sexual intercourse with your own best friend for money.

taehyung only wished to get more comfortable with the whole situation. at first, he thought that it wouldn't be that much of a big deal since it was only jungkook, his other half, his brother from another mother, the boy he heard masturbating so many times already, the person he felt the most comfortable with, but he was wrong, as expected.

he scolded himself for being so dense, for forcing jungkook into something the younger boy probably didn't even want, he felt bad.

not only for that, he also felt bad because he was making it awkward, he was being an idiot, he was confusing his own feelings and they only fucked two times.

taehyung needed to do something, he needed to find himself a girl as soon as possible because 1, he didn't want to force jungkook more, he didn't want the younger boy to have sex with him when he didn't fully want to, he didn't want to make things weird and 2, he didn't want to confuse his own feelings anymore. every time he thought about him and jungkook fucking, something started building itself in his stomach, like a knot, taehuyng couldn't properly explain it himself. it was just... odd.