⚡️07 - kinks ⚡️

❦

"hey tae," jungkook called out, causing taehyung to hum in response.

"what are your kinks?," the younger boy asked and taehyung's eyes widened, a surprised and confused expression rested on his face. "what?"

"your kinks." jungkook repeated, making sure to emphasize the 'k'.

"why would you want to know?," taehyung asked confused, laying his phone away to face the younger male who was sitting on the opposite bed.

"you're like my best friend and i know everything about you except for your kinks," jungkook protested, crossing his arms over his chest.

"because that's kinda private, don't you think so?," the brown haired boy rose a brow at the younger one who only started to pout.

"i'm your best friend!! i'm allowed to know!!," he exclaimed, sticking his plump bottom lip out.

"okay, okay," the daegu boy sighed, holding his hands up in protest.

"well, how to explain.." he started, biting his lip in embarrassment.

sure, jungkook and him were best friends and they had known each other for a few years now, they once even showered together because they thought it was 'fun' but taehyung did definitely not understand why jungkook was suddenly so eager to know his kinks.

"you know what i have an idea." jungkook started, "i'll start to make you less embarrassed." he suggested and taehyung just nodded, now curious about the younger's kinks.

"well.." a pale blush was rested on his cheeks as he spoke, his voice low. "i'm a pretty big slut for hickeys on my neck and in general everything that has to do with my neck, i'm very sensitive in there.." he spoke, embarrassment and insecurity laced in his words.

"i've also a pretty big hair pulling kink, lip biting, teasing, dirty talk, i also have something for hands and a praising kink." he blurted out, covering his face in embarrassment after he did so.

taehyung's jaw stood wide open, he was shocked and yet not really surprised, but hearing it from the boy he held for innocent was a whole
other thing.

"hey dont judge me!" jungkook covered his face in embarrassment which made taehyung feel a little bad because the elder boy was as kinky as the younger boy.

"this is so embarrassing why did i even-"

"i am a big slut for kisses, i just love them, i have something for moans if that counts as a kink, i.. i-uhm kinda eh- like being called master... i like it when they beg, i also have something for dirty talk exactly like i also have something for lip biting. also uhm- i don't think thats all but thats at least all i can think about right now.."

- and that's how jungkook got to know taehyung's kinks and vice versa.

and that was also the only thing taehyung could think about when they both were arguing.

"you aren't telling me you really meant what you said when you were half drunk," jungkook shook his head in disapproval, refusing to believe that his best friend really meant what he said yesterday night. when he was taking it as a joke, he find it quite funny and entertaining, but now that he knew that taehyung wasn't joking or wasn't saying it because he was drunk it was just weird and a big no no.

"yes, i really meant it." taehyung confirmed, his expression unreadable.

"taehyung thats- that's messed up. it's like— it's weird and it makes me uncomfortable. if you're really that needy then go get you some chick but let me live." jungkook snapped, feeling extremely uncomfortable with the whole situation taehyung got them into.

"Look it's not that I'm that needy it's just...I'm part of some sort of game," Taehyung confessed before sighing, finally realizing how much of a mess he made by agreeing on playing that dumb game.

"Oh my chicken what fucking game Taehyung?"

"so basically it's easy, i get money for pleasure," taehyung begun. "the game
is called points and we need to collect points. i get points by making out, kissing or having sex with someone. at the end of the month we all count our points and who has collected the most points gets 1.600$"

"1.600-"

"Dollars, yes."

jungkook bit his lower lip while daydreaming about everything he could do with the huge amount of money, his eyes shining.

"sooo... would you help me?," taehyung asked shyly, shrugging while biting the inner of his cheek.

"but taehyung i'm straight," the younger one reminded before forming a thin line with his lips.

"see - that's the point! i am too and that's why it's so easy. we won't catch feelings, we'll just fuck for money and that's it." taehyung explained. "sooo are you in?"

"no"

"whyyyy jungkoooooooooooo," taehyung whined while pulling jungkook's shirt with pleading eyes.

"it's just- it's way too risky. i don't want to. what if someone catches us? what if someone hears us? taehyung so many things can go wrong, i hope you're aware of that." the younger one warned, grabbing his jacket in the process.

"i'm going out. end of the discussion." jungkook said sternly before leaving the dorm, closing the door with a loud thud.

just wait jungkook, just wait.

some heated stuff is gonna
happen🤪

aLSO let's start a group chat in this comment selection where we. an fangirl/boy over taekook and just get to know each other >:(((

pls don't let this flop i'm bored 24/7

and also

i literally made them
switches in this story
so that nobody complains
and there!!! are!! still!! people!!! complaining!!

i hate you all