⚡️17 - taehyungie [M]⚡️

^ this is baby kihyun in case you didnt know what angels look like

WARNINGS:

top!jungkook
bottom!taehyung

sub top jungkook &&
dom bottom taehyung

SMUT WRITTEN BY
pleasesTAEwithme
💞💖💐💓✨💗

and from a simple "can i kiss you" they got to "can i like... put my tongue in your mouth?" and to add a cherry on top, they ended with "can i put my dick up your ass?". and it has been like that for four days, both of them feeling much more comfortable with each other, the tension and awkwardness fading.

they had 1050 points by now, which made taehyung the one with the most points, 50 points more than hoseok and yoongi.

and here they were again, collecting their points, like always when they came back from their tiring lessons.

"touch me" taehyung pleaded, desperately running his hands up and down jungkooks upper body, feeling every inch of it against his fingertips.

"needy today, are we?" the younger one asked, smirk almost audible through the way he spoke, hands on each side of the older one. "you got your phone here?"

"it's right next to you, on the nightstand."

a few messy kisses were shared, excitement pumping through their veins, heat rising and lust exploding.

sex was much more enjoyable now, when all the awkwardness and the insecurities fizzed away, now that they both felt more confident with their actions, now that they actually liked it.

taehyung couldn't lie, having sex with jungkook was amazing — no scratch that — the best fucking sex he ever had.

the younger boy was extremely skilled, and even if he didn't dominate often, when he did, taehyung was losing his mind — like right now.

"such a needy baby hm? do you want to get touched that badly?"

taehyung actually wanted to let out a hum, which only came out as a needy whimper and jungkook only smirked in victory at that. "but what if i don't touch you, hm? do you think you can beg for it?"

for real — jungkook makes taehyung do things he never even dreamed of doing. submitting to someone? never. but somehow, jungkook made it possible. just those piercing eyes, the dark, lusty, stare, whenever jungkook looked at taehyung with that one stare, he felt his mind spinning, he felt drunk, intoxicated. a few other needy kisses were shared, breaths unsteady and erections growing, both of them searching for friction, taehuyng buckling his hips to grind against jungkook.