⚡️04 - All in⚡️

❦

confusion and shock, two adjectives that described the boy's reaction perfectly.

of course everyone was completely shocked and taken aback, they had to do a fucking sex tape.

"i dont fucking approve." yoongi spat, not knowing if he should be shocked or not because in all honesty, sehun had already so many things and this was really one of the decent ones.

"you can't be serious right now."

"someone say sike"

and in contrast to anybody else, the almost white haired boy (hyungwon) stayed unbothered, quietly taking a sip of his cocktail. "we're literally playing games with sehun, what did y'all expect?"

"i agree with hyunwon for once, i don't see why y'all are so pressed, it's only fair. if you wouldn't record it you could easily lie only to get the money and of course no one wants that." he explained, and his explication actually seemed quite reasonable and understandable.

and it was true, what did the boys expect? they knew exactly that they were doing deals with the devil whenever they would play games with sehun.

some of the boys, which was only understandable, were still not convinced, their arms crossed over their chests and eyebrows still furrowed, being in deep thoughts, thinking about whenever they should be in or not.

taehyung on the other side, was worried about something else, the money. as a broke college student, he really didn't know how to pay 200$ to the one who would win.

taehyung wanted to join, he really did, especially because he had the perfect not-so perfect plan already fixed in his mind but he also knew that he shouldn't because of his financial situation.

meanwhile everyone was in deep thoughts, hyunwon had already prepared his answer since sehun explained the whole points thing and was ready to blurt it out.

a short '"i'm in" already caused everyone to snap back to reality and even wonho to slap the younger one.

"what?." hyungwon asked, irritated, trying to understand why the blue haired boy just slapped him.

"Please?? It's so easy?? Look money and pleasure is literally the best combination, we can get money for fucking so I don't see y'alls point? It isn't like we all are virgins or something."

and well, hyungwon was practically right. if you wouldn't look at the consequences then, hyungwon was definitely right.

"not to be that one friend but the dickhead is actually right." wonho admitted, his lips now a thin line.

"I agree, h-he's right." Hoseok spluttered, insecurity still hidden in his words.

a smirk decorated sehuns face again as he saw how it slowly started to click in the boys' minds, being sure that he would convince them all.

"i'm in. like really in." hyungwon did the first step and took a shot, closing his eyes tightly as he felt the burning liquid running down his throat.

"me too." — and that's how fast everyone joined, and of course, forgot about the consequences.

well, everyone except for our little taehyung, who was the only one who was still hesitating.

yoongi already joined, sending a side smirk to hoseok as he did so, and so did chanyeol, who was definitely drunk by now.

"i-i don't know.." taehyung spluttered out after his best friends practically forced him to agree.

"i even allowed you to fuck boys!" sehun exclaimed, wanting to convince taehyung at all costs, taehyung was one of the main reasons sehun started this game.

"i-it's not that, i just don't think that i can offer you the 200$ if i loose." he admitted truthfully before sighing and leaning back into his sofa because money was again stopping all the fun for him.

sehun needed to laugh at that, "oh my god taehyung you absolutely don't have to worry about that! i can just lend you the money and you can give it back to me in like i don't know 50 years!" he joked, which made taehyung smile. taehyung took a sip from his drink before answering, overthinking everything.

the money problem was now solved but what about jungkook? would he really agree? what if someone would ever find that sex tape?

he gulped his whole glass down, needing the alcohol to prevent him from overthinking (which he couldn't really do because his best friends kept shouting at him to agree).

he posed his class on the table rather aggressively, alcohol taking over his body, making him dizzy.

"fuck it, let's get this bread, i'm in."

so uhm i published a new taejoon and a new taekook story so uhm would you mind checking it out or😦👉🏼👈🏼