⚡️13 - don't talk about it⚡️

❦

"it fucking hurts."

you can take three guesses what taehyung was talking about and yes, it was his asshole.

"you seem so chill with yours hurting and i'm like dying over here, show me your ways." it was the next morning, both of them were eating breakfast and getting ready for their morning classes classes.

taehyung took a sip from his bitter coffee, squinting his eyes at the bitterness before facing jungkook again, "i.. uhm i don't really like complaining, it makes me feel even worse but don't worry, i feel your pain." jungkook responded, but something seemed off, he replied as if he wasn't sure of his reply himself, as if he wasn't really trusting his own tongue.

taehyung frowned shortly, his eyebrows knotting, before deciding to shrug it off and maybe mention it later again.

"away from it, do you really think that sehun will accept our pictures of the bedsheets with cum?" jungkook asked while fixing his shirt, rolling his sleeves up to expose his arm.

"yeah, i mean it's already strange enough that he lets us take pictures for that dumb ass thing, he should be happy with what he gets." taehuyng responded, his eyes flickering from jungkook's face to his exposed skin.

"yeah, right. anyways, uhm, about like last night and stuff-"

"can we like not talk about it? please?" taehuyng pleaded, looking down at his fumbling fingers, his voice insecure.

"sure, but why?" jungkook was confused. why was taehyung acting like he regretted what they did? it was his idea after all?

"i-i dont really know? i mean it's not a big deal, it's just sex after all, i just have to like probably get used to that fact that i did it with a boy, that's all." he answered, trapping his bottom lip between his teeth nervously, avoiding jungkook's doe eyes.

"weren't you the one who said that it isn't weird if i don't make it weird? you're kinda contradicting your own words, taehyung. but anyways, if you don't wanna talk about it then let's don't. we fuck, then pretend as if nothing happened. easy. i need to go now, see you later." jungkook grabbed his bag, a frown still rested on his face, questions clouding his mind. he stepped forward, his hand already on the doorknob before taehyung stopped him,

"hey, kook, you look good today by the way." the younger one heard taehyung say before turning around, his frown now even deeper.

"thanks?" the word came out higher pitched at the end, more like a question, which was actually just him not knowing how to react.