⚡️20 - crush⚡️

❦"you don't even know what you're talking about! i surely do not have a crush on him!"

"you don't even know what you're talking about! i surely do not have a crush on him!"

"yeah, yeah whatever, keep tricking that mind of yours that you don't have the hugest crush on taehuyng."

and there are kihyun and jungkook, fighting over a dumb argument while they are walking to their dorms.

"what even makes you think that?" asks jungkook, crossing his arms over his chest while he furrows his brows, a mix of confusion and irritation printed on his face.

"oh well, maybe the whole sex i've heard yesterday? how you called him angel literally every two seconds or like ―"

"he was sad because of his ex, what was i supposed to do?" he asked, clearly irritated. kihyun stopped walking and faced his too oblivious best friend, an annoyed expression displayed on his face.

"maybe something that normal best friends do? like play overwatch or go out on a party or blast dumb songs to make each other feel better ― dude i don't know, the only thing i know is that bros surely don't kiss each other and call each angel." kihyun explains, getting a little irritated by how oblivious the younger one is.

"so what? me and taehyung were never normal. if that's our way to comfort each other then let it be!" jungkook almost yells and kihyun rolls his eyes and lets a sigh slip over his lips, there's really nothing to do in this situation. 

"whatever, gguk."

"no but like, i just don't understand what you're up to." the younger boy admits, his brows still furrowed.

"look, gukkie. i know you and taehyung are really something else but my point is that if you actually continue like this, taehyung might think that you have a crush on him and then things will get reaaaally awkward trust me. listen here bud, i'm not trying to like sneak into your private life or some shit, i just want to make sure that you're not going to get hurt." kihyun explains and his facial features immediately soften and so does his voice.

"you think that taehuyng might think i have a crush on him?.." the doe eyed boy asks, voice quiet, almost inaudible while he tries to process everything.

"exactly. and you don't want to make things awkward or weird, right?" kihyun asks, feeling pretty bad for the younger boy who seems to be really confused.

"of course i don't want to but the fuck am i supposed to do now? end the points thing just because i'm afraid to make things awkward?" his normal voice comes back and a hint of irritation is also hidden in it, this whole thing has his feelings messed up.

"oh gguk, it's so much easier than that. just tell him you have a crush or something and like tell him about your crush so that he realizes that your heart already belongs to someone else even if that's a lie."