⚡️24 - shouldn't⚡️

❦

Jungkook knows that he shouldn't feel that something poking his stomach whenever he sees Taehyung and Santana together.

It's only for revenge and it's not like he owns Taehyung.

But the sight makes his mouth go dry. They look so happy. For a second, it doesn't look like it's for revenge. Taehyung looks genuinely happy.

God, how much Jungkook wishes he was her.

He wants to be the reason for that blinding smile. Wants to be the reason why his cheekbones rise.

And it hurts. Everything hurts. Especially seeing Taehyung being happy with someone else. And Jeongguk wants to punch himself in the face for being such a selfish idiot.

He should be happy for Taehyung, like normal best friends do. But he can't bring himself to it.

"jeon?"

"huh? what did you say?"

Kihyun rolls his eyes, "you're staring."

He sighs softly and averts his eyes to the male in front of him. "he looks so happy."

Jeongguk tries to swallow the lump in his throat but doesn't succeed and Kihyun just rolls his eyes again. "Then don't look"

"It's kind of hard when he sits behind you, ya know? i'm just saying, this really hurts lol"

"you did not just say lol in person."

"i'm heartbroken, let me be."

Kihyun sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, "how did you go from i ain't a homo to being heartbroken because of a person with a penis?"

"character development," jeongguk shrugs his shoulders and leans back in his seat.

"yeah, yeah. it's the internalized homophobia for me." Kihyun smacks his lips and grins, looking at Jeongguk with a smug expression.

"it's the being short for me."

"we are NOT playing this game. I'm sensitive."

Jeongguk laughs at that, "you started it."

Jeongguk laughs and Taehyung on the other hand breaks. He keeps stealing glances, he really can't help it.

Taehyung is so fucking angry.

He's so angry at no other than himself.

He's the one who ruined their whole friendship. He should've never suggested the whole fucking for money thing. And he's so, so sorry.

He wants to talk to Jeongguk, to apologize again and again, because things are so incredibly awkward between them. And he wants to fix this. He wants to fix them.