⚡️19 - bro kisses [M]⚡️

❦

jungkook is whipped.

you know, the kind of whipped — the whipped whipped one? yeah, that's jungkook. and you can guess for whom he's so whipped, oh what a surprise, it's none other than his best friend.

and exactly in moments like these, he shows how much of a whipped man he is. we call it being totally in love with your best friend, he calls it "showing my best friend how much i appreciate him by kissing and praising him" — which is pretty much gay but for jungkook, it's totally straight. just what bros do.

but one thing is safe to say, whoever would walk in and see how jungkook was spreading tons of kisses on taehyung's cheeks and calling him pet names like "angel" and "baby" would definitely think that that's not what bros do but oh well, jungkook really seems to have a mind of his own.

jungkook likes to justify himself by saying that he really hates seeing taehyung sad (which really isn't a lie). whenever taehyung's sad, he feels his own heart aching too, as if they were connected (maybe they are).

and in situations like these, when taehyung is all sad and heartbroken, jungkook surely doesn't miss the chance to pamper him and practically overwhelm him with compliments because that's exactly what bros do.

taehyung lets a giggle slip over his lips, a wide rectangular smile placed on his lips, "stop, it tickles!"

but of course the younger one doesn't stop and keeps spreading bro-kisses all over his best friend's face, loving the way taehyung giggles when he does so.

taehyung's giggles are really like that one hot cup of warm chocolate in the winter, something that immediately makes you feel better, warmer.

"angel" jungkook whispers as he kisses the mole on taehyung's nose, which makes him giggle even more. "stop oh my god."

"what? arent you enjoying my bro kisses and compliments?" the younger one asks, a hint of disappointment hidden in his voice, eyes big.

"bro kisses and bro compliments? you're absolutely ridiculous." the older one laughs and jungkook catches the corners of his lips curl upward too, a small smile forming on his lips.

"just shut up and keep on giving me those bro kisses and compliments because i enjoy them a whole lot." the way taehyung's eyes sparkle as he sends jungkook one of those huge smiles makes jungkook coo to a whole different universe.

so, jungkook continues to spread his so called bro kisses on taehyung's cheeks, going down to his collarbone (earning a few whimpers along the way) before going over to his shoulders, pressing a few open mouthed kisses to the flesh.

taehyung melts like chocolate on a warm day and continues to let a few whimpers slip over his lips as jungkook kisses further down his body, removing taehyung's shirt along the way.