⚡️18 - i know & i don't care⚡️

are y'all too busy nutting while reading the story or — i need more comments folks i wanna feel fame stop nutting

okay, the day was definitely bad, but that taehyung would end up curled up in his bed, crying, that's something he didn't even expect himself.

recap.

after that annoyingly sweet voice intoxicated taehuyng's eardrums, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the person the voice belonged to.

in front of him stood, you can take 3 guesses, his fucking ex. a dumb bitch (or thats at least how jungkook likes to call her) with long jet black hair, tan skin, pointed nose and long legs, and if jungkook wouldn't despise her so much he would actually admit that she's one of the prettiest girls he's ever seen but well, we despises her, so he ain't gonna admit that.

it's easy — she and taehyung were a couple for about a year in high school, they were pretty happy and all that shit, until taehyung found out that his dick wasn't the only one his girlfriend sucked, in other words, she cheated on him.

taehuyng wasn't naive, he knew that she was surely not the one he'd marry and have kids with and yet he was heartbroken, heart shattered in little pieces.

when they started dating, jungkook was happy for them, really. she seemed to make taehyung happy, seemed to be a really nice and decent person, but after a while, he noticed a change.

of course, he told taehyung that he noticed how she seemed so uneasy and tense around him, how she wouldn't look at him the way she once did, but taehyung, being helplessly in love just wouldn't listen.

honestly, jungkook wasn't even surprised when taehyung told him that he caught her cheating on him in a club.

from that day on, the only thing jungkook wants to do with her is strangle her and then bury her alive. (he's scary)

but now back to taehyung and her standing in front of him.

of course, taehyung couldn't believe his eyes — no, he didn't want to.

she was standing there in front of him, prettier than she's ever been, and taehyung felt his feelings hitting him all over again like a truck.

he was stuck, his breath hitching in his throat, hands shaking in a mix of anger and utter sadness, and if he really thought that he was fully over her, well, now he knew that he definitely wasn't.

he hated how she still managed to take his breath away, how she still managed to make him speechless, how she still managed to intoxicate him.