⚡️05 - meeting jungkoo⚡️

❦

taehyung was definitely drunk, really drunk.

the boy couldn't remember how many shots he gulped down after he agreed to be a part of the game but he was sure that he needed a few other hands to count them.

taehyung stumbled to his room after he got dropped off by yoongi, who was surprisingly was the only sober one left, and practically ripped his dorm door open while giggling.

"kook 'm home!," taehyung yelled as soon as he stepped in, almost tripping over his feet twice, his vision blurry.

jungkook groaned at that, throwing a pillow at his best friend for being so noisy at fucking 3AM in the morning, not really surprised though, he knew taehyung when he was drunk.

a clear example:

once, taehyung was so drunk that he woke jungkook up in the middle of the night to yell that there was a horse in the toilet, which turned out to be his own poop.

jungkook cringed at the thought and soon after another memory was flashed before his eyes, the one of taehyung fucking twerking and stripping his clothes off when he was drunk.

so, as you might have noticed, taehyung was pretty wild when he was drunk, and like, really wild, one of the reasons why jungkook was not always so happy when he went out to met sehun.

don't get him wrong, he likes sehun, he's a nice guy, really funny too, but he's really not the right influence for taehyung, especially when you consider that the brunet acts like a wild fool when alcohol takes control over his body.

so jungkook did what he always did in these situations, got up from his bed (groaning as he did so because the warmth of the soft covers left him) and lifted taehyung up because the boy couldn't even walk straight anymore.

if there were two people in this world you could absolutely not separate then it would be taehyung and jungkook, your typical best friends.

funny story, how they met.

taehyung got once dragged in a fitness studio by wonho, who literally spent his whole life in fitness studios.

taehyung didn't want to go - not at all, and yet wonho somehow managed to drag him along (taehyung was really, really easy to convince).

after a few hours of staying in there and lamenting why he got dragged in there, taehyung needed to use the restroom, where he met jungkook, his soulmate and better half, for the first time.