⚡️10 - agree [M]⚡️

WARNING: top!taehyung bottom!jungkook

WARNING:
top!taehyung
bottom!jungkook

DISCLAIMERS;
comedy-ish (?) smut but
i promise that i'll do a
very detailed, serious and well written
one very very soon, this
is just for the plot so
don't come at me

THIS BOOK WILL
BE FULL OF SMUTS
SO WE NEED AT LEAST A COMEDY
ONE

ACTUAL DISCLAIMERS:
whiny babyboy jungkook,
teasing, raw fucking

a satisfied smirk played on taehyung's lips, having the younger one pleading for him to finally do something gave him the feeling of victory and satisfaction.

taehyung knew how sensitive the younger one was and yet got surprised when he saw that he was already hard from a few nibbles on his neck.

and before jungkook could even blink, he could see his shirt flying across the room, cold air now hitting his bare chest, goosebumps covering his arms.

taehyung attached his lips to the younger ones shoulder, kissing it softly, lust rushing through his mind.

"t-taehyung s-stop, it's wrong," the younger boy gasped, lightly pushing taehyung away by laying a hand on his chest.

oh what a wonder, he finally came to his senses and realized that what he was doing was totally wrong!

"you really want me to stop?," the older one asked, voice dripping with lust, eyes filled with desire.

what a wonder x2 he just wouldn't listen. he didn't care about how wrong it was, he was hard as fuck and needy and he didn't care if he was needy for his best friend, he couldn't even think properly.

smirking as he didn't get an answer from the whiny boy, taehyung just looked at him, doing absolutely nothing. "you really want me to stop?," he repeated.

"n-no please continue." jungkook pleaded, the bulge in his pants starting to hurt, his mind going crazy.

he wanted taehyung, so bad, he wanted the older boy to ruin him so badly and he couldn't hold the desire and lust back anymore.

because of course, it was super normal to crave for your male best friends touch when you claim to be straight!

"that's what i thought," taehyung whispered onto the younger ones ear before biting it gently, making sure to breathe right into it, causing chills to run down the busan boy's spine.