⚡️ 16 - for the points ⚡️

HAPPY VALENTINES GAY TO THE SINGLES ONLY🍎🍒🌹🍉🍷❤️

it was hesitant and light, just a simple, simple peck, before jungkook immediately stopped his actions and pulled back, his eyes comically wide.

"oh my god— oh god i'm so sorry i-"

"hey, koo, it's okay! i-i mean we already had our dicks up each other's asses so i guess this is really nothing." he tried to establish the tension by throwing a joke, sending jungkook a little smile as reassurance.

it felt weird. taehyung didn't really get to feel it, since it was so light and so quick, yet, it made his hair stand. he didn't know why jungkook did it and to be honest it didn't even matter at that moment, all he wanted to do was feel jungkook's lips on his, not just for a second but for more, he wanted to be able to taste them, to feel them...

...for the points, of course.

taehyung finally found a way to make jungkook kiss him without making it awkward, and he was surely willing to take the chance to take a picture and gain some points, what he's been doing all the time.

jungkook, on the other side, was blushing furiously.

he didn't know what got into him, fuck, he didn't even know what he was thinking!

just the whole praises, the way how taehyung looked at him, he felt special.

he felt really special, he felt good in his own skin, he felt pretty and he wanted to make sure that taehyung knew how much he appreciated that.

the only problem out it, it wasn't really bro-like to kiss your best friend if he praises you.

but hey, it wasn't really bro-like to fuck either, it wasn't really bro-like for taehyung to suggest to fuck, so he really shouldn't mind.

"i-i— can you do it again?"

okay, so that was really the least jungkook expected taehyung to ask.

he expected taehyung to maybe freak out, overwhelm him with questions why the fuck he did that — but not THAT.

jungkook was conflicted, yet he knew that he'd make things even more awkward, not only for him but also for taehyung, which is why he finally said fuck it and gave in, not caring about it anymore.

he gently wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck, trying to gulp his insecurities down, "i-is this okay?" he asked hesitantly, his voice barely audible.

taehyung's cheeks were tinted in a baby pink, a small smile tugging on his lips as jungkook pulled him closer. "yes, of course it is."

"a-and if i do this, is this okay?" taehyung asked while placing his hands on jungkook's hips hesitantly.