⚡️21 - can she? [M]⚡️

credits for the hot stuff go to saraH aka pleasesTAEwithme 🥵🥵🥵🥵

saraH aka pleasesTAEwithme
🥵🥵🥵🥵

WARNINGS:
daddy kink, spanking + counting,
crossdressing (tae in panties uwu), overstimulation
aggressive/rough sex,
top tae

"please show me taehyung."

"my pleasure."

jungkook fucking shudders. again. before taehyung's eyes get a few shades darker and he grips jungkook's head to pull him in an aggressive kiss, teeth clashing and saliva dripping, full of passion, lust and rage. his other hand moved down to jungkook's hip and the younger boy lets out a breathy moan when taehuyng's warm hand comes in contact with his cool skin.

jungkook wraps his arms around the brunette's neck and continues to share the kiss even if he's out of breath and taehyung does the same, letting his right hand travel up and down jungkook's body while he continues to kiss him like his life depended on it.

jungkook feels like he's going to explode. he shorty lets go of the kiss to catch a much needed puff of air and taehyung immediately sees the chance and takes is : he starts biting down on his neck, sucking on certain places to make sure that jungkook is marked, to make sure that the world knows that jungkook already belongs to someone else, so that especially jungkook's crush sees that he already belongs to someone else.

taehyung kisses jungkook's lips again, just because he can't get enough of them, the kiss still holding so much rage and anger, jungkook really feels like he doesn't know how to breathe anymore.

breaking free from the kiss, taehuyng needs a few seconds to regain his breath before he sits up on the bed and mentions the younger one to come over to him with one hand. "undress. now."

taehyung's tone is so low and so raspy, laced with pure anger (which jungkook cant really understand because he had no reason to be angry) but he goes with it anyways because shit, that's fucking hot.

"over my knee, ass up. now."

jungkook needs to gulp before obliging, he's really fucking scared of angry taehyung — really, messing with him when he's angry is like messing with the devil.

he lays over taehyung's knee and peaks his ass up, giving taehyung a pretty view of his perky ass.

"count for daddy, would you?"

fuck, jungkook's length twitches at that. maybe he has a little daddy kink. maybe. but don't tell anyone. and before he could properly blink taehyung's hand collides with his ass, which makes him gasp loudly. "fuck, ah." he hisses, not used to the pain. "o-one." he still counts because he knows that if he doesn't obey the punishment will only get worse.