⚡️25 - distraction⚡️

❦

"jeongguk."

"huh??"

"dude can you listen to me for ONCE in your life, goddamn it." Kihyun scoffs angrily and rolls his eyes.

"sorry, i spaced out." Jeongguk's eyes are sorry and so is he, he hates how he's
been acting the past week but he has other things on his mind (taehyung)(and taehyung)(and again taehyung).

"yeah, i can see that. i have eyes, ya know?"

"stop being mean to me, i'll cry," Jeongguk pouts and Kihyun punches him in the arm earning an "ouch, what was that for?!" from jeongguk.

"you should talk to taehyung, i can't see you like this."

jeongguk crosses his arms over his chest, "like what?"

"this. you're constantly spacing out and you're a crybaby. being away from taehyung does you no good." Kihyun states, shrugging his shoulders after he finishes.

"i am NOT a crybaby."

"dude." Kihyun sends him a stern look and jeongguk scoffs. "okay, maybe i am."

"talk. to. taehyung."

"no. i don't want to."

"jeongguk." another stern look. "stop acting like a child and talk like normal adults do."

"i don't want to! it never ends well when we talk. i either start crying or we make out again." jeongguk sighs. "or both."

"you both are unbelievable."

"i'll just get over my crush on him by avoiding him. it's not like it's hard since he's been sleeping at santana's for the past week." jeongguk can't help but roll his eyes back as he remembers how much time they spend together.

"wait, he's been avoiding you?"

"apparently." something in jeongguk's chest stings but he decides to ignore it. "well, since he's probably sleeping over tonight too, how about you come over?"

"only if you talk to him."

"okay then rot in your place."

"i swear to god i will murder you one day."

"bet." jeongguk winks.

heavy breathing fills the room like cold air in the winter and taehyung turns around, facing santana. "did you take a pic?"

"of course babe." she places a quick peck on his lips and he instinctively wants to push her away but gives in eventually, he has to keep up the act. "you staying over tonight?"