Chapter 4

🎶 chapter music 🎶

🎶 chapter music 🎶

"I can't make you lonely again
out of my selfishness.
I'm sorry.
I really have no choice."
ㅡBTOB, Sorry

Chapter 4
This Is The Last Time
________________________

[[ CHANGGU ]]

I woke up feeling warm that I wanted to go back to sleep but the sound of some movements made me open my eyes. Turqoise. Oh shit. No.

I sat up and looked around. This time, the girl from the comedy bar was already awake and she's sitting by the coffee table having breakfast. "Good morning." She greeted with a nod.

I'm so embarrassed I wish I could drift to my empty dreams again. "Good morning..." I said reluctantly.

"Have some breakfast. We need to talk."

I looked at the round table filled with food I didn't notice; scrambled eggs, toasted bread and coffee. My stomach growls. I suddenly can't remember the last time I had a proper meal. I got up with unsure movements. I folded the comforters and blankets and I was pretty sure she was watching me. When I looked up, I confirmed that. She's watching me with an amused look in her eyes. I scratched my head. "Where should I... put them?"

"Right where you put them yesterday." She replied.

I brought them near her messy bed and then I walked back to where she was. She gave me a tight smile. "Have a seat."

I sat across from her and then she slid the sugar cube container towards me. "You're awake... early." I said. Well, this is really awkward.

"Actually, you woke up late."

"Oh," I said, attempting to smile. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I don't know how to pay you back with your kindness."

She chuckled, biting a toast between her teeth. It's like that was the only time I actually see her. Her hair is in a messy bun. Her eyebrows are kind of thick and slightly arched. She has a deep set of dark eyes and long lashes. There are some freckles just below her eyes on both sides, but the conclusion isㅡI guess she's kinda pretty. "Just don't pay me with any cash, please. I mean, this is not a hotel or anything."