Chapter 14

_________________________

Chapter 14
Glasses of Champagne
_________________________

[[ CHANGGU ]]

"Yanan, your eyebags look bad." Yuto said as we were sitting in the kitchen, having coffee.

Yanan's hair was sticking up to all directions. He had a sleepy look on his face as he frowned. "Someone sang all night. I couldn't sleep." He said.

My eyes widened. "Yah! You were probably texting with Elkie all night."

Yuto chuckled, "What singing?"

"The point is, he was textingㅡ"

But Yanan already interrupted, "He was singing to Jiyoo." He said, grinning excitedly now.

Yuto's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked, then turned to me with a smirk. "You've always been the romantic."

I glared at Yanan. "I need you to move out of my room."

🍂🍂

[[ JIYOO ]]

The week seemed to pass by in a flash. It had been hectic. I've been writing and meeting up with Hyunjoo. We've grown a bit closer through the meetings. Today, I brought her to my apartment.

"Sorry, it's a bit messy and it's small." I apologized as I took off my jacket and hang it on a rack.

"No need to be sorry. You haven't seen my room. It's like a forest of all sort of things."

"Give me your jacket." I said as she was taking it off.

"Thanks!"

I hang it on the rack beside mine. "Still, I really hope it's okay."

She shook her head. "Seriously, don't worry about it. Our house in the countryside isn't big either. And someday, you might even be able to move somewhere better."

"Like you did?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah."

"This is a bit personal," I said smiling, "But... do you live with Hongseok or your family?"

Her jaw dropped slightly, and her cheeks turned pinkish. "No, I don't live with Hongseok... yet. I live with my mom because she works here in Seoul. My sister is married so she doesn't live with us, and my brother stays in the countryside."