Chapter 24

Chapter 24Meet The Family________________

Chapter 24
Meet The Family
________________

[[ JIYOO ]]

Changgu brought me a glass of water after turning on all the lights. The digital clock says it was four in the morning.

My dream felt so real. I could still feel my heart pounding.

"How often do you get nightmares?" Changgu asked, speaking in a soft tone.

I drank the water as if I couldn't have enough. "It used to be worse. It's been better these few months."

"And it's always your father?"

I nodded.

He pulled me in a hug, brows furrowing deeply. "I hate that he did this to you." He said.

I leaned my head on his chest. "I'm glad you're here. I'm sorry, I woke you up."

"Don't be silly. I'm glad I'm here, too. If possible, I want to be the one to wake you up from every single nightmare."

I smiled weakly. "That would be nice." I said, looking up at him. He looked back at me and kissed my lips again, melting all my worries away.

⛄⛄

The next day, Kino was the one to drive us back to their hometown. We bid our good byes to them. Yeeun gave me a tight hug. "It's nice to know you, Jiyoo."

"Same here. Come, visit Seoul sometimes."

From there, Changgu was the one to drive us back to Seoul.

He seemed uneasy once he parked in front of my apartment. "What is it?" I asked him.

"Jiyoo" he called, kissing the back of my hand. "I think... you should meet my parents."

I looked at him for a while. "Seriously?"

He nodded, smiling a little. "I know your first meeting wasn't good, but I want them to know youㅡand you, to know them."

"When?" I asked.

"How about before Christmas? On 23rd?"

"Three days from now." I said.

"Please, do this for me?"

I smiled at him. "Okay, but you have to meet my mom properly too."

"When?"