Chapter 11

Chapter 11Here's My Secret_______________

Chapter 11
Here's My Secret
_______________

[[ JIYOO ]]

I brought Changgu to the restaurant where we met again. I texted Hyunjoo that his mock trial has been successful and they're planning to surprise him by a get-together dinner. As soon as we walked in, a long table filled with who might be his friends erupted in cheers. "Yeo Changgu, my lifetime friend, congratulations!" Someone tall and blond said with a warm smile.

Changgu looked at them in astonishment. The smile on his face reassured me that I did the right thing. "What is this? Why are you guys here?" He asked them as we approached the table.

"Celebratory dinner to our future lawyer!" Hongseok said.

"No... it's not even a big deal, but how did you know?"

Hyunjoo smiled, "I asked Jiyoo to text me if it goes well or not."

Changgu turned to me quizzically. I smiled and shrugged at him. And then the pretty girl in the restaurant that I noticed back then came to us, "Okay, okay, sit down, you two. The food is coming." she said, sitting beside another girl who looked at Changgu and asked, "Changgu, aren't you going to introduce us to her?"

"Oh, right." Changgu said as we sat. "Everyone, this is Jiyoo." He introduced, and then turned to me, "Jiyoo, these are my friends. This is Kele."

"Hello, Jiyoo-ssi!" Kele greeted, smiling kindly.

"This blondie here is Yanan, he's my friend from China."

"Annyeong, chingu!" He waved his hand and smiled cutely.

"This two that you already met, Hyunjoo and Hongseok."

"Our power couple." Kele said.

"This is the restaurant owner, Seunghee."

"Aye, my parents own the restaurant, not me." Seunghee said and turned to me with a smile, "You've been here before, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, a few times."

"You're familiar."

"And this... wait, woah, you're here too? You didn't work overtime?" Changgu asked someone who looked calm and quiet.

"No, why? You don't like it?" He has a deep voice.

"No, I was just asking!" Changgu turned to me, "This is my housemate, Yuto."