Chapter 17

Chapter Music:

Chapter Music:

SOME
by
Junggigo & Soyou

"These days,
it feels like you're mine
It seems like you're mine
but you're not."
__________

Chapter 17
Space
__________

[[ CHANGGU ]]

I got caught in a traffic on my way to Jiyoo's college. I sighed and looked at the time. It's half past six. I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up. She must have waited for me. How could I forget that we were suppose to meet up today?

It started raining as the traffic disippates. I drove as fast as I could to her. I made a run for the campus, to the coffee shop where we were suppose to meetㅡbut of course, she wasn't there anymore.

⛄⛄

[[ JIYOO ]]

I checked every corner of the library before taking my bag and locking it up. I frowned at the gloomy sky as it was still raining. I sighed and reached out my hand to feel the rain. I have no choice. I should just run to the bus stop. I prepared myself to run, putting my bag above my head butㅡall of a sudden, it seemed to have stopped raining.

And then Changgu was standing in front of me, and time seemed to slow down again just like whenever he's been on my mind and I'd suddenly see him.

"Can I drive you home?" He asked.

⛄⛄

[[ CHANGGU ]]

It was a relief when Jiyoo allowed me to drive her home, but before I started the engine, I told her, "I'm sorry I didn't come on time. Something came up and I just... didn't have time to let you know."

"Is everything alright?" She asked softly.

"Seungyeon was brought to the hospital. I checked her condition..."

She was unusually quiet, but she nodded.

"Anyway, it doesn't excuse what happened. I should have texted you at least. I'm really sorry, Jiyoo." I said.

Silence followed again.

But then she turned to me and smiled. The kind of smile that didn't reach her eyes though. "It's okay. I understand. Is Seungyeon alright?"