Chapter 25

____________________

Chapter 25
To The Moon And Back
____________________

(❗) lowkey mature content. read at your own risk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[[ JIYOO ]]

We left our footprints in the snow as we walked hand in hand. "Jiyoo," Changgu called.

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna come over?" He asked.

I looked at him quizzically. "To your place?"

He nodded. "You've never been there before."

I stopped walking and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What will we do there?"

He laughed, cheeks blushing. Again, I couldn't help but adore him. "Play videogames? Do you play Fortnite?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeo Changgu,"

"What?"

"Why are you inviting a woman to your place at," I paused and looked at my watch. "Quarter to eight?"

"To play Fortnite?" He said innocently.

I laughed and looked into his eyes for a while. "What if..." I said, "What if you realize later that you don't like me anymore?"

"What?"

"What if I can't make your heart flutter anymore? What if your feelings for me start to fade?"

Changgu tucked my hair behind my ears. "What kind of questions are those?"

"I don't know. I just need you to answer me." I said.

"Well," he said, "I know it won't always be happy. I know that there would be challenges, but when it gets so hard and we forget that we're in love, I'm going to replay all our good memories in my head and I'm going to remind myself why I fell in love with you."

Oh shoot. My heart. I smiled. "And why is that?"

"Because since I met you, there was one question that's been lingering around my head, where have you been all my life?" He said, looking at me as if I was as beautiful as the snow, or as calming as the ocean, or as mesmerizing as the stars. "Thank you, Son Jiyoo, for coming into my life."