Chapter 6

🎶 Chapter music 🎶

🎶 Chapter music 🎶

Will Last Forever
by AKMU

________________

Chapter 6
Two Different Worlds
________________

[[ CHANGGU ]]
6 months later

"Are you guys ever getting married?" I asked Hongseok when his engagement with Hyunjoo was mentioned. He and Kino barged in my room while I was studying and just straight up went chatting about random things on my bed.

"Of course! But we're taking our time." He replied.

"Oh, ever heard of long time engagement, genius?" Kino asked me.

"Anyway, Hyunjoo should graduate and pass the licensure exam first, and then we'll start planning for the wedding." Hongseok explained.

"And that'll take?"

He sighed. "I don't care how long it takes, okay? I'm happy enough to call her my fiancé."

I pretended to shudder. "I can't believe what she's turned you into."

He grinned. "A better man, my friend. A better man."

Suddenly, Kino gasped while looking down on his phone. "Can you guys believe it's been a year since we went to that roadtrip? Gee. Time flies."

My hand stopped on the book as I was just circling an important word. So, it's been a year.

"How about we go to another one?" Hongseok suggested excitedly.

"Would like to, but can't." I replied lazily.

Kino sighed, flapping down on my bed. "Changgu is right. Everyone else is pretty much busy. Wooseok and Shinwon in military. Kele is studying for licensure exam. Yeeun is still in Scotland to settle some things." He sighed at that. "I heard Seunghee is busy in the restaurant her family opened up in Seoul."

"Just curious," I said turning to the both of them. "What have you both been up to?"

"Therapy." Kino said with another heavy sigh.