5 ~ Married (SPG)

CHAPTER FIVE

THE GOLD ring on her finger and the small diamonds around it reminds her that she's already married. She was in their suite in Beverly Hills, laying her back on their king size bed while staring on her ring finger. It fit perfectly on her, tila nakalaan talaga sa kanya ang singsing na iyon.

"I'm married," she whispered.

They got married this morning. It was a simple ceremony and they were with Brook friends, Clane Altaraza and Dwaye Mendez as their witness. And her husband is still with them, having some drink in the hotel restaurant.

She got the chance to meet the two but she needed to leave them after a few hours of talking because she felt tired, it must be their long travel.

BROOKE took another sip of wine before he rested his back on his chair. He's with Clane and Dwaye at the moment. He was grateful that his friends were there for his wedding. Clane was in New York when he called him while he was in the airport. And Dwaye was in Texas that time luckily.

"Six months? Why don't you make it a one year deal? Para naman hindi masyadong halata kay Don Armando." It was Dwaye.

"I agree with this, brute. You should make it at least one year. Besides, your wife seems nice. Hindi naman siguro sakit ng ulo?" Clane added in his usual tone.

"O baka ibang ulo ang sumasakit, Brooke?" Malutong na tinawanan siya ng dalawa.

"Fuck you! I'm not into sex. I could get other woman for that, but she's the one who offered herself to me."

"Ang pogi ng dating mo diyan." May sarkasmo sa boses ni Dwaye. "There might be a reason for it? Your wife looks innocent, I can tell."

"My wife wanted a baby so bad."

"Oh, you are a baby maker now?" Clane chuckled. "I thought you only make money, and now you will be making a baby."

"That's part of our deal. I should follow it."

"Kami pa talaga ang niloko mo?" Dwaye throw his cigarettes box on him, he caught it quickly and smirk at the brute. "It's obvious that you like the idea, having her writhing beneath you."

He took another sip to suppress a grin. What's with his wife by the way? She's just a normal beautiful sexy woman but there's really something on her that it makes him sexually greedy. Nasasabik siya na ma-i-kama ang asawa sa totoo lang. He's so eager to taste her and hear her moans.

Kaya nga kahit hindi niya gusto ang magkaanak, napapasubo siya dahil sa kagustuhang maangkin ang dalaga. It's kinda strange for letting a woman break his own rules.

"Kadiri ka," Clane grimace while looking at him. "Stop that grin, Montero. You look like a sex maniac."

He let out a loud frustrated breath, he suddenly felt tired. Hindi niya na mabilang kung ilang gabi na siyang walang magandang tulog bago niya nasolusyunan ang problema. At ang lahat ng gabing walang tulog ay parang ngayon niya lang naramdaman. He need a good long sleep with his wife beside him, of course.

"I better go. I feel tired," he informed his friends but the two just frown at him, hindi naniniwala sa kanya. "It's true. I need to rest. My sleepless nights this past few days is hunting me now."

"Kunyari naniniwala kami sa'yo. Go ahead." Taboy sa kanya ni Dwaye.

Brooke stood up tiredly. "Order what you want and put the bills on my name. I'll go ahead."

"Enjoy the honeymoon, brute."

"Our honeymoon will be in Maldives. My buddy will be behave tonight." He smirk on his friends and walk towards the glass door.