32 ~ Never Ending

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

ISANG BUWAN ang lumipas na kasama nila ni Brooke ang mommy nila. Masaya kahit hindi sila kumpleto. Thinking about someone above was watching them happily as how happy they are, making her feel contented.

Wala man ang ama, nagkabunyagan man sa huli, wala naman nagbago sa pakikitungo sa kanya ni Brianna. Kung meron man, mas lalo siya nitong minamahal at inaalagaan kagaya nang kay Brooke.

They're living in her husband penthouse, though, most of the time Brooke wasn't around, kaya mas lamang parin ang oras na kasama ni Gelicah ang ina. But today, Brooke took another leave from work for a week because they will visit Don Armando.

"Galit pa kaya siya sa'kin? I can still remember our last encountered. That was very emotional." She said, resting her head in Brooke's shoulder.

Pinag-gigitnaan nila ito. Ang mommy nila ay tahimik lang naman sa byahe, marahil ay bumabalik na naman ang isip sa nakaraan. Sa mansyon.

"I don't think so. I already talked to Papa about our arrival. He's expecting us today."

"Sana ay maging okay na ako sa kanya."

Hinalikan nito ang ibabaw ng ulo niya at hinigpitan ang kapit sa kamay nilang magkasiklop na nasa lap nito.

"That's for sure. Papa was in bad temper because he thought that we were siblings. That our relationship was a crime."

"Sinabi mo na ba sa kanya ang totoo?"

"Not directly, but I gave him a hint. And, I will talk to him later about all of these. Don't worry, okay?"

Tango ang naging sagot niya bago sinilip ang mommy niya. "I wonder what mommy's thinking."

Si Brooke ay napasulyap din sa ina. "Me too. Care to share, mom? What is it?"

Brianna shook her head then smile at them. "Just reminiscing the past."

"Ah! I know about it, mom!" Napaayos siya sa pagkakaupo pero nanatili ang magkahawak kamay nila ng asawa. "I knew your story even before."

"Hmm? How is that happened?" Brianna is now curious.

Gelicah grinned and tell them Bettina's story that she used to tell her when she was a kid.

The Queen who left the little Prince in the Castle.

IT WAS A one hot afternoon when Gelicah decided to make a video call to Bettina. She's in the sun lounger of the swimming pool in her husband penthouse, while her mommy is cooking in the kitchen.

"Tita! Hello! Good evening there!" She excitedly waved on the screen as Bettina answered the call.

"Hi, it's late here."

"Uh, did I disturb you?"

"No, no. I was packing my clothes."

Lumaki ang mga mata niya. "You made a decision already?"

"Yes, it's time to go home." Bettina smile. "Why calling by the way?"

"Uh, I just wanted to ask you a question."

"Go ahead. What is it?"

"About the Queen and the little Prince. I think I know who they are."

"Yes, we know who they are. And I think, I can give them now a happy ending like you always demand on me." Bettina chuckled on the other line. "Knowing that the Queen and the Prince are happy, makes me feel happy as well."