Chapter 14

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

"Hang on!" Keith yelled out to Lance as the Kuraokami they were riding took off.

Lance hung on to the Kuraokami's scales for dear life as they shot up into the air. Lance then closed his eyes as his fear of heights took over.

"Lance! It's amazing up here!" Keith yelled out as he turned over his shoulder to look at Lance.

He frowned when he saw the Cuban man had shut his eyes tightly.

"No! It's too high!" Lance yelled out with fear.

As the wind blew thru Lance's forest of brown hair, Keith smirked.

"Open your eyes! Seriously it's amazing!" Keith yelled out.

Lance shook his head rapidly as he kept his eyes shut. Keith then set his hand onto Lance's with a smile.

"Open them, you'll love it I promise." Keith said with a smile.

Lance gulped and slowly opened his eyes. He then gasped as he saw the beautiful sight.

Below them were puffy snow clouds that covered the mountains. The sun was setting to the West of them as it spread a verity of colors across the sky. There was red, orange, and yellow that spread across the canvas that was the sky. 

"It's fantastic.." Lance said with a big smile.

"See I told you." Keith said as he adjusted him self so his back faced the head of the Kuraokami.

Lance chuckled.

"I guess I've always been missing out on something that I've always wished to see.." Lance said as he looked back to Keith.

Keith's black hair whirled thru the wind as the ice dragon went faster.

"Keith, can I tell you something?" Lance asked as he cupped his hand onto the vampires cheek.

"Sure.." Keith said as he leaned into his hand.

"I-... I love you." Lance said as he leaned toward towards Keith's lips.

Keith felt a buzzing sensation fill his gut as Lance pressed his lips against his.

"I love you too.." Keith managed to say thru the kiss.

Both of their lips parted as they heard a loud bang from below. Something wasn't right...

꧁ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕꧂

"Do you see them Ezor?!" Zethrid yelled out as she searched the sky for the flying Kuraokami.

"Hold on..." Ezor focused her vision on the sky as she held her gun tightly, "Hold on..." that time Ezor was more aggressive with her statement.

Ezor suddenly saw her opportunity as the Kuraokami came into sight. It was way up high, but her long range rifle could do the job. She then pulled the trigger quickly and the bullet shot thru the air straight towards her target.

"You got it!" Acxa yelled out after the Kuraokami let out a scream of Agony.

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

"What was that?!" Keith yelled out with worry.

Suddenly a crunch sounded out and their Kuraokami friend let out a squeal.

"Are you Alright?!" Lance yelled out as he set his hand onto the creature.

It groaned before losing its strength and falling towards the ground.

"AHHH!" Keith yelled out as they plummeted towards the snow beneath them.

"Keith!!" Lance exclaimed with fear as he moved over to Keith and held him in a protective hug.

The Kuraokami let out another shriek as another shot was blown.

"What are we gonna do?!" Lance screamed as he hung onto Keith tightly.

"I don't know- AGH!" Keith screamed as they all hit the ground.

They heard the slight sound of voices before they lost their consciousness.