Epilogue

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶
Two years later...

The morning sun shined into the kitchen window as Lance cleaned dishes. He had breakfast not long ago, and was preparing to go out for work.

"Good morning Blue! Aw.. your so cute." Romelle said as she landed on the felines head.

The cat yawned and meowed out with happiness. Romelle then flew over to Lance.

"So, What duty do you have today?" Romelle asked as she landed onto the man's hand.

Lance then looked down to his small friend and chuckled.

"Well, there's some Demons that are messing around with some little girl." Lance then carefully moved his hand away from the plate he was cleaning so Romelle wouldn't fall.

"Sounds interesting. Is Keith going with you?" Romelle asked as she looked straight up to her giant friend.

"Of course he's coming, he's my husband." Lance let out a chuckle, "Jessica's coming too. So is Allura. We have a posey type thing now." Lance said with a smirk.

"Cool! I haven't seen Allura since last week when you went after that shape shifter." Romelle said as she flew from Lance's hand to the windowsill so she wouldn't have to look up as much.

"Well, would you like to join? I mean every group needs their lucky charm." Lance said as he patted Romelle's head with his finger.

"Hey! I am not a charm, I'm a magical creature that can do way more than give good luck!" Romelle yelled out as if offended.

"Then that should contribute even more." Lance said with a smile as he ran his fingers thru his forest of fluffy brown hair.

"Alright. I'll join." Romelle said before turning her back to Lance with a huff.

"See, I knew you would." Lance said as he put away the rag he was using.

Then from the hallway, came a very tired Keith with a messy black mullet.

"Aw, look my little bat woke up." Lance said as he ruffled his husbands hair.

"Hey, I'm not a vampire anymore." Keith said with a small giggle as he waved Lance's hand away.

"Only if you could still turn into that bat. I'd snuggle you forever." Lance said before he hugged Keith from behind as the pale man got water from the sink and splashed it onto his face.

"Morning grumpy." Romelle said as she leaned against a vase by the window.

Keith gave a hard glare.

"Morning..." Keith said with a grunt, "and Lance, you already snuggle me for hours on end. So don't add to the numbers."

Lance chuckled at Keith's comment and kissed his temple.

"Oh, those numbers will definitely get bigger." Lance said with a toothy smile.

"Well, I know that their already over your ego." Keith said with a smirk to Romelle.

Romelle tried not to laugh at the joke. She loved it when Keith flat out roasted Lance.

"Hey, I'm tryin to sleep. And all I can hear are you losers, bickering." Jessica said as she slowly shuffled into the kitchen as well.

"Look at who else joins the party." Lance said as he hugged his little sister close.

"There's no way I'm gonna survive today's task. I am just so dead." Jessica said dramatically as she yawned.

"I'm on that boat with you girl." Romelle said as she raised her hand.

Jessica laughed and took out a bowl from the higher cabinet to make some cereal.

"Well, me and Keith better change. So see you in a minute." Lance said as he dragged Keith to their bedroom.

Once they entered, they went around their master bed to the closet, where all their equipment and clothes were kept.

"No messing around this time Lance. We have a busy day." Keith said as he opened the closet to take out a black shirt and pants.

"Eh, I can still manage." Lance said as he took out a white T-shirt with a blue collar.

Along with that, Lance also grabbed some blue jeans and his vest. Once he got all of them on the bed he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it into the closet with his dirty clothes. Keith didn't even dare look back, he might persuade Lance if he did.

Keith then took off his shirt too and changed into the black one, he also changed into his pants. Once finished, he grabbed his red jacket and slipped it on. The yellow markings that were on the front glowed brightly in the sunlight thru the window.

"Aw, my little bat." Lance said as he slipped his bare arms around Keith's chest.

Once Keith noticed his husbands shirt was off, his face turned red and he couldn't move.

"Lance, we have work to do." Keith said as he grunted while pushing his way out of the Cubans arms.

"Fine..." Lance said as he stuck his tongue out to the mullet head and changed into his new clothes as well.

They both gave each other smiles before leaving the bedroom and heading to the main room. There, a navy blue couch and arm chair sat there. Along with a rug and TV.

"Jessica already headed out." Romelle said as she flew into the room and did some weird flips in the air.

"Alright, we'll probably meet her at the location." Lance said as he watched Keith head for the front door.

"Well, lets go." Romelle said as she went flying into Lance's vest pocket and watched as he walked outside.

"Let's have a great day." Lance said as he kissed Keith's temple again.

"Yup, but we know it's not going to be ordinary." Keith said with a chuckle and he leaned into the kiss to his head.

"Come on love birds, lets get moving." Romelle said as she seemed a bit impatient.

Lance and Keith then looked to each other and shrugged with smiles.

"Lets go."

The End